It can be a challenge to look chic AND be warm when cold weather hits (can anyone really sashay around while wearing long johns under their jeans?), but Kyla, the designer behind Vancouver-based Kove, seems to have solved this age old conundrum with her gorgeous wares. Every piece is beautifully made, and the chunky knits look beyond cozy – I imagine that wrapping that chevron scarf around my neck would feel a lot like pulling the covers up to my neck in a warm bed! Check out the uber dreamy lookbook for Kove’s new Fall/Winter collection Forever, Autumn here.

20 Responses to kove

1. Pink Ronnie says:

Wow, that chevron scarf is amazing – thanks for sharing Gloria!
    Ronnie xo

2. mimi says:

I am SO making that chevron scarf!

3. these are darling and look oh so cozy! I really need some big chunky knits, it is freezing here already!

4. i am in love with that mug with the wings on it, that is so cute..

5. holly says:

I LOVE CHUNKY KNITS! want! they seriously look SO COMFY and chic!

6. Thanks for the into to Kove, this might be dangerous because I am loving every image!

7. I’m so in love with the tights-knits-rainboots look. I’m having such a hard time deciding whether I want black rainboots or a navy blue pair…

8. Pingback: freaking out about kove handmade |

9. Alexa says:

I am loving those boots. Eeek…want them!

10. OK LOVE. Great discovery, Gloria!!

11. I love her style, the knit leggings under the boots is an awesome idea for the winter!

12. sherri lynn says:

Love the chunky knits! So cozy for fall.

13. Ashley says:

The headband is so cute!! Need that to keep my ears warm this winter!

14. Hey I love your new header! Not sure when you changed it but I love the little whale tale!

How gorgeous-I just want to curl up with these knits!

16. Rebecca says:

I love these pictures, Gloria! I have been layering a ton, since it’s almost the END OF OCT, but this darn hot weather is just ruining all my fallish outfits. Ugh.

17. Pingback: Twitted by lil_white_whale

18. Love these photos! I’ve been wearing the loving the leggings-under-boots, look lately.

19. chunky oversized knits are my favorites for when it gets chilly! love the scarf and long socks for boots!

20. chanel says:

my oh my…i’m fully lusting after all these pieces. eek!