Q: What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit?
A: A necktarine!

Hubs and I both seemed to have picked up a case of the sniffles, so we kept it pretty low key this snowy(??), rainy weekend with some pumpkin carving, horror movies and Whopper spider cupcakes. Mine is the one that looks suspiciously similar to Martha’s. Carving is not my strong suit, so any design that requires minimal waving-around-a-giant-knife time is right up my alley :-) Happy Halloween!

15 Responses to trick or treat

1. happy belated halloween gloria! that little pumpkin is so cute!!
    xx ~ kristina

2. Erin Lian says:

Those spider cakes are AMAZING. Hope your sniffles have gone. <3

3. Michelle says:

I love the vampire teeth pumpkin, very creative!

4. Anna @ IHOD says:

Those cupcakes are SO creative!! Amazing! Hope you had a fun halloween!

5. Such pretty photos! The pumpkins look great! Happy Halloween!

6. love your pumpkins! the one with the white teeth is so perfectly carved!

7. Happy Halloween my dear!

8. Those cupcakes look delicious! Hope you and hubs feel better.

9. I was a nurse for halloween, but not in the skimpy outfit kind, I had to take my hubs to the ER bc his throat was almost swollen shut. Hope you are feeling better!! xo

10. Those cupcakes look so good right now! and great job with the pumpkins!

There’s nothing worse than Halloween with the sniffles-John isn’t feel well either, and I was sure he was going to head to school in his pjs!

12. Rebecca says:

I laughed at your joke…. ;) I caught your case of the sniffles…and am home from work today (I suppose I’ll accept that punishment). lol…

Happy Halloween! Hope the sniffles are on their way out!

14. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

Love the pumpkins and those cupcakes are adorable!! Happy Halloween and feel better! xo

15. Katie*Belle says:

That sounds like a great way to spend the weekend. Happy Halloween!