My name is Gloria. I scour the high seas of the internet daily to find the cutest, the beautiful, and the most bodacious.
Recent Popular Posts
Monthly Archives: November 2011
1. Case in Point and Shoot Photo Album from ModCloth | 2. Happy Cloud Coasters from Barefoot Dynasty | 3. Mountain Stud Earrings from Pannikin | 4. DRINKUP Russian Doll Carafe from Pop Deluxe | 5. Candy Striped Bow from Pie 'N The Sky | 6. Fairisle Ear Muff Headphones from Juicy Couture | 7. STAR ring from Kamilla Antonio | 8. Metallic Gold tote from Alphabet Bags
For the ladies who stand by your side through the good, the bad, and the awful rom-com movies no one else in the universe would go see with you.
Black bird beauties are fluttering in my head today.
And just like that, it’s suddenly time to dig out dusty boxes of Christmas decorations and untangle strings of lights while cursing under my breath! Aren’t these wooden ornaments from Candy Stripe Cloud just darling? They’d certainly make the cutest Christmas tree in town.
Photo from the land of uber cuteness, That Cute Site
My family used to make us go around the table and say one thing we were thankful for before digging into our Thanksgiving feast, which was just torture as a child. I could never concentrate with the mountain of delicious food on the table, and thus always parroted whatever my cousin came up with, even if it made no sense whatsoever (oh yes, I am also thankful for that super fun Boy Scout trip).
As an adult, I can show a bit more appreciation for this tradition, so here are a few things I’d like to toast to this year:
- Finally learning the lesson that “If you change nothing, nothing will change”
- Best friends since elementary school, living right up the street
- The opportunity to work at a fashion magazine where I can check out celeb photos and clothing online all day and NOT have to frantically minimize the screen when my boss walks by
- That every season of The Hills is on Instant Play in Netflix – the drama’s still entertaining the second time around!
- Friends and family holding onto great jobs in this tumultuous economy
- An amazing year with my husband, our health and our happiness
I’m out for the rest of the week, but get excited for gift guide posts coming very soon :-) Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Honeycomb Bucket | Black Ships pillow | Hemp Jersey Cowl | Tea Towel Set
Discovering the lovely textiles over at Jenna Rose Handmade makes the task of putting together my Christmas wishlist much easier. That pillow is really calling out to me…ahoy!