gift-guide-2011-gals

1. Case in Point and Shoot Photo Album from ModCloth | 2. Happy Cloud Coasters from Barefoot Dynasty | 3. Mountain Stud Earrings from Pannikin | 4. DRINKUP Russian Doll Carafe from Pop Deluxe | 5. Candy Striped Bow from Pie 'N The Sky | 6. Fairisle Ear Muff Headphones from Juicy Couture | 7. STAR ring from Kamilla Antonio | 8. Metallic Gold tote from Alphabet Bags

For the ladies who stand by your side through the good, the bad, and the awful rom-com movies no one else in the universe would go see with you.

20 Responses to gift guide for your besties

1. Anna @ IHOD says:

Each and every one of these items is so stinkin cute! Thanks for the ideas!

2. LOVE THIS!!! Of course I’m plotting how these will all be gifts for me! ;)

3. Mandy says:

So much adorableness!! Great picks!

4. Rebecca says:

Dear friends who might read this comment: please please please get me that gold metallic G bag. I NEED it.

5. lol i love this! i know i’ve made my besties sit through quite a few of those not so awesome rom coms ^^ they most certainly deserve a few of these goodies!

6. Katherine says:

This guide is genius and all the items are so perfect – love the matryoshka doll, the photo album and the ear muffs! So adorable and perfect for gifting :)

7. I know that bow is not a bowtie, but if it were I would buy it for my boss. He wears one every day! :)

8. Tang says:

I love the alphabet tote bag!

9. aww those coasters. and that bow makes me want to go to a party!

10. amy b.s. says:

i am loving that tote!

11. Katie*Belle says:

I love that tote! I want to get one for all my girlfriends : )

12. I love the option of the photo album. I’m always tempted to get someone in my life a sentimental gift like this with some photos in it, but the albums are always so plain jane. This, however, is adorable!

13. Love how unique these picks are! Especially those coasters – so fun!

14. Alexa says:

That candy striped bow is just too darling! xo

15. A gift guide for besties or myself? Hmmm… :)

That russian doll carafe is so adorable!

16. L says:

Great suggestions. I love number 6, so cute.

17. Erin says:

Oh I love that bow-ring! It is so subtly festive! Great finds!

Love from DC,
    Erin

You have such great taste. Any of these would be awesome to receive! On a side note, I can’t believe you don’t have your ears pierced – way to stand out! If you did win, you could add it to your list of gifts for the besties!

Earmuff headphones?! Amazing!!