Warning: Use of undefined constant photo_source - assumed 'photo_source' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gchen/webapps/blog/wp-content/themes/lww_2014/loop-single.php on line 51
Warning: Use of undefined constant photo_source - assumed 'photo_source' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gchen/webapps/blog/wp-content/themes/lww_2014/loop-single.php on line 53
Photo from the land of uber cuteness, That Cute Site
My family used to make us go around the table and say one thing we were thankful for before digging into our Thanksgiving feast, which was just torture as a child. I could never concentrate with the mountain of delicious food on the table, and thus always parroted whatever my cousin came up with, even if it made no sense whatsoever (oh yes, I am also thankful for that super fun Boy Scout trip).
As an adult, I can show a bit more appreciation for this tradition, so here are a few things I’d like to toast to this year:
- Finally learning the lesson that “If you change nothing, nothing will change”
- Best friends since elementary school, living right up the street
- The opportunity to work at a fashion magazine where I can check out celeb photos and clothing online all day and NOT have to frantically minimize the screen when my boss walks by
- That every season of The Hills is on Instant Play in Netflix – the drama’s still entertaining the second time around!
- Friends and family holding onto great jobs in this tumultuous economy
- An amazing year with my husband, our health and our happiness
I’m out for the rest of the week, but get excited for gift guide posts coming very soon :-) Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!