And just like that, it’s suddenly time to dig out dusty boxes of Christmas decorations and untangle strings of lights while cursing under my breath! Aren’t these wooden ornaments from Candy Stripe Cloud just darling? They’d certainly make the cutest Christmas tree in town.

17 Responses to tis the season

1. Love these ornaments! They remind me of an old folk-tale book I used to read when I was little.

2. I love natural Christmas decorations like this… plus, it’s animals! :)

3. honeymyheart says:

these are so adorable. i want all three for my tree.

4. These ornaments are so pretty! Your post made me realize that I don’t think we have any wooden ornaments – I need to fix that!

5. These are so cute!!! Glad to know you had a great Thanksgiving!!!

6. adorable! love the little rabbit one!

How darling! I can’t wait to pull out all our ornaments!

They’re awesome – I’d cover my tree in ’em any day.

9. Kyla says:

Oh, those ornaments are darling! I got so excited when I got all my decorations out…this is my favorite time of year :)

10. Adorable!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

11. Bonnie says:

Wooden ornaments are great because they look so hand-made and personal.

Twitter: @GlamKitten88

12. kimbirdy says:

oh those are cute!! last year the hubs and i spent a night making our own decorations while listening to xmas music. i think we’ll do the same this year. he’s a woodworker though, and we talked about doing a “wooden” tree. these would be perfect.

13. alli says:

that was us last night – hubby getting mad at strands of lights that kept mysteriously going out on one half, & obsessively trying to fix them. adorable ornaments!

14. Alexa says:

Those are the cutest! I am so ready for the Christmas season! One of my favorite times of year! xo

15. Rebecca says:

that little mouse is just so precious. love the carved designs!

Yes, lots of cursing. Our crawl space is elf-size only. We, sadly, are not.

17. jennifer says:

so funny…i was on the hunt for wood laser cut animal ornaments today! thank you for sharing!!!
    j.