1. Black Star Funbrella from Brolliesgalore | 2. Rain Drops coin purse from Seventh Sphere | 3. Mr. Nimbus from goodbyebluemonday | 4. Two's Company Owl Umbrella Stand from Amazon | 5. Wooden umbrella magnets from snug. | 6. Jack Rogers Highlands Rain Boots from Zappos

I can never resist lingering a few extra minutes in bed when the day starts off with a heavy, overcast sky – who can resist the warmth of a cozy duvet nest when it’s gloom and doom outside? Not this girl! Rainy days would really be much more tolerable if they involved plush gray clouds with an affinity for flip flops.

19 Responses to tut tut looks like rain

This collection is too cute. I love the magnets so much!

2. The owl holder is magnificent!

3. bianca says:

I am loving that star umbrella!

4. Anna @ IHOD says:

Always love your finds…that coin purse is calling my name!

5. It’s settled. I’m buying that owl umbrella holder.

Okay, actually, I just saw the price and I think I’ll admire it from afar :)

So cute though!

6. amy says:

We are decorating our spare room aqua and red so theses are perfect inspirations! thanks for sharing!

love your blog by the way! please visit mine sometime!

Love
    amy
    x

7. haha totally didnt notice that cloud was wearing flip flops, but they make him THAT much cuter! i know what you mean about gloomy mornings – its so hard to get out of bed!

8. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

those rain boots are adorable!! i just bought my 1st pair of rain boots and put them to good use today. hope you had a fabulous day!

9. That coin purse… lovin’ it! I’ve been looking for a cute, small coin purse ever since I got here. The British coins are so big and thick! And you made me start to re-think my covers here. Hm… although, if I had some like the ones you described, I’d never make it to class, ha!

10. Jessica says:

I am all over that owl umbrella stand. It go nicely with the owl welcome mat that graces my home’s front door.

11. You always manage to find the cutest things Gloria! I have coveted that owl umbrella stand for ages now and the beautiful umbrella just went on my Christmas wishlist!

How sweet! I love curling up in bed for a few extra minutes when the sky is gray (or really any day)!

13. Cara says:

How cute is that pillow? It reminds me of a more chic version of the pillow people that some of us 80’s children had. I really love that raindrop coin purse too!

14. ha! that little cloud wearing flip flops is too cute!! and i love the little coin purse!!
    happy wednesday to you gloria!!
    xx ~ kristina

15. Ughh I did not want to get out of bed today! Cute red rain boots. :)

16. I’m absolutely in love with that owl umbrella holder! So cute!

I love everything in this post! I just purchased the umbrella stand and it makes me smile every time I walk in the door. Cutness all around!

18. Belly B says:

Hehe I always love the things you find! They’re so cute! I’ve been meaning to get myself a pair of boots like that for agessss now.

Belly B :)

19. Pink Ronnie says:

Very cute collection here. Reminds me I need to get me some red gumboots!
    Ronnie xo