Christmas Stocking felted soap from SoFino Handfelted Soaps | We Come Spinning poster print from Bear & Robot | Rough diamond stud earrings from LexLuxe | Japanese washi tape from GiftWrapSoPretty

*Cue end-of-week dancing* This weekend is shaping up to be non-stop fun that includes, but is not limited to, going on a dinner date with the Hubs and attending a wedding for a wonderful friend right here in Manhattan. Can’t wait to dance the night away with the newlyweds :-) Happy Friday, everyone!

15 Responses to friday grab bag

1. Awesome collection – want the poster, the earrings, the washi tape…! Hope your weekend was super fun!

2. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

That felt soap is the perfect stocking stuffer (as long as those earrings are under the tree too :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend Gloria!

Those earrings are so dainty and pretty. Fun little surprise in your stocking, eh?

4. Oooh sounds like a uber-exciting weekend! Hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding!

5. hope you’re having a relaxing weekend!!!

6. April says:

Love that poster. Thanks for sharing!

7. Meg says:

I’m so obsessed with washi tape right now!!! I want to collect it in every color! I also love that print.

8. So here’s the problem: I keep buying prints with words on them for the walls of my apartment. And that one by Bear and Robot is another awesome one. Oh dear… Just love it. Hope you have a great weekend, Gloria — maybe we’ll get to see each other when I’m back in NYC over the holidays!

9. have a great w/e, it sounds like it will be good! those earrings are gorgeous..

10. Love those earrings. I mean, love them so much I need to own them kind of thing.

Have fun this weekend! Happy friday!

11. Tang says:

Happy Weekend! It sounds like you’re gonna have an amazing one! :)))

12. alli says:

Absolutely love that tape, the festive red is calling to me. December is a beautiful time for a wedding – Enjoy!

13. Anna @ IHOD says:

I have been going washi tape crazy and this is adding to my frenzy! ;)
    Love this little round up!

14. R. Chandra says:

i am lovvving the “we come spinning out of nothingness …” poster !! haha :D

15. Steph says:

Those little earrings almost make me want to pierce my ears again so I can ‘rock’ them :) Enjoy your weekend, yay for local weddings!