Gold Wings Superhero Shoes from smallfly | Wonder Woman KitchenAid Mixer via Jezebel | BOOM Headband from Janine Basil | Les Queues de Sardines Disco Zeus tights from Bird on the Wire & Suicidal

Boring black capes are a thing of the past for today’s superheroes – just check out out those gorgeous lightning bolt tights! Zap! What superhero power would you choose to be armed with? I’d have to choose teleportation so I can pop in and out of the world’s most exotic locations within a moment’s notice. Bad day at work? We can have cocktails on the beaches of Fiji and still be home in time for dinner.

18 Responses to it’s a bird, it’s a plane

1. Emily says:

Oh my goodness, that Wonder Woman stand mixer! Too fun!!

2. Aubrey says:

These are totally awesome! I mean, what girl doesn’t wish she had super powers??? (c: I don’t even have a word to describe the fabulousness of that mixer…

I like your thinking. That’s a super power I hadn’t thought of but pretty rad at that.

4. The Demoiselle says:

Maybe the coolest post I’ve seen all week!

5. The Wonder Woman mixer is awesome! Need!

6. Oh, It's Just Perfect! says:

The mixer is fabulous!!! It would definitely make your cookies taste so much better :)

7. Kapow! Spalt! Kazam! Sorry, I got caught up in the moment :) How could you not be a star baker with that mixer! It’s awesome!

8. ashley says:

so fun! love that mixer!
    xo

9. Tamra says:

I love that super hero mixer!!! I could take on any baked goods with that!

10. gloria ~ you outdid your self again! love the winged chuck taylors and i’d definitely feel like wonder woman w. a kitchenaid like that one ;) ;)
    xo ~ kristina

11. Alexa says:

Those stockings are beyond awesome! :)

12. little t says:

Oh, the Kitchen Aid. My sister has wanted one of these since forever- I wonder does she know about the Wonder Woman model!?

13. oh, wow! I don’t even wear tights, but those are amazing!

14. Erin says:

Okay that mixer is THE BOMB! I love the teleporting idea but I also think it would be pretty awesome to fly!

XO,
    Erin

15. That mixer is going to be mine! My grandma, when I cook a good meal always says “What a woman! What. A. WOMAN!” So I feel like the mixer would fit because I always feel like superwoman when she says that. hehe.

16. Love those lightning tights!

17. oh my gosh…those shoes…