Gold Wings Superhero Shoes from smallfly | Wonder Woman KitchenAid Mixer via Jezebel | BOOM Headband from Janine Basil | Les Queues de Sardines Disco Zeus tights from Bird on the Wire & Suicidal

Boring black capes are a thing of the past for today’s superheroes – just check out out those gorgeous lightning bolt tights! Zap! What superhero power would you choose to be armed with? I’d have to choose teleportation so I can pop in and out of the world’s most exotic locations within a moment’s notice. Bad day at work? We can have cocktails on the beaches of Fiji and still be home in time for dinner.

18 Responses to it’s a bird, it’s a plane

1. Emily says:

Oh my goodness, that Wonder Woman stand mixer! Too fun!!

2. Aubrey says:

These are totally awesome! I mean, what girl doesn’t wish she had super powers??? (c: I don’t even have a word to describe the fabulousness of that mixer…

I like your thinking. That’s a super power I hadn’t thought of but pretty rad at that.

4. The Demoiselle says:

Maybe the coolest post I’ve seen all week!

5. The Wonder Woman mixer is awesome! Need!

6. The mixer is fabulous!!! It would definitely make your cookies taste so much better :)

7. Kapow! Spalt! Kazam! Sorry, I got caught up in the moment :) How could you not be a star baker with that mixer! It’s awesome!

8. ashley says:

so fun! love that mixer!
    xo

9. Tamra says:

I love that super hero mixer!!! I could take on any baked goods with that!

10. gloria ~ you outdid your self again! love the winged chuck taylors and i’d definitely feel like wonder woman w. a kitchenaid like that one ;) ;)
    xo ~ kristina

11. Alexa says:

Those stockings are beyond awesome! :)

12. little t says:

Oh, the Kitchen Aid. My sister has wanted one of these since forever- I wonder does she know about the Wonder Woman model!?

13. oh, wow! I don’t even wear tights, but those are amazing!

14. Erin says:

Okay that mixer is THE BOMB! I love the teleporting idea but I also think it would be pretty awesome to fly!

XO,
    Erin

15. That mixer is going to be mine! My grandma, when I cook a good meal always says “What a woman! What. A. WOMAN!” So I feel like the mixer would fit because I always feel like superwoman when she says that. hehe.

16. Love those lightning tights!

17. oh my gosh…those shoes…