Llama pillow case from First Lama in Space | Como se Llama notebook from my dad's hands | Llama Ornamental Glass Jar from Danger Cat | Areaware Llama box from YLiving

One of my best friends has quit her job, packed up her apartment, and will be on a plane headed for Argentina today – talk about big changes in the new year! Luckily this isn’t a permanent move, but these next few months definitely won’t be the same without her or her infamous taco suit. We will miss you, Jilly, and we are so excited for you as you embark on this life changing adventure! To the bueno life!

11 Responses to adios muchacha

1. That llama pillow cracks me up :) What a fun journey for your friend!

What a big change-brava Jilly!

3. Kyla says:

Awww, good luck to your friend! It definitely takes guts to do that. I am loving that llama pillow, though.

4. Alexa says:

Oooh good destination she chose!

5. I’ve always wanted to travel to Argentina — I think I’d spend all my time there learning to tango from the masters. Best of luck to your friend on her adventure!

6. Maddy says:

That’s amazing! That’s always been a dream of mine. Hope she enjoys this once in a lifetime trip to Argentina :)

7. Jill says:

Yay! This is a great post Gdog. I will miss you pretty badly :(

8. Katie*Belle says:

How inspiring! I hope 2012 brings you some fun adventures too!

9. Oooh so envious of such an exciting adventure! Love the cushion – so funny and cute! Happy New Year Gloria! x

10. Now that does sound like an exciting adventure! I’m so jealous! Good luck to her… do you think she will be in need of her taco suit? I might just have to go and get myself one!

11. Mallory says:

man oh man do i love llamas. this post makes me intensely happy, gloria!