1. Mint Salad Song Oil and Vinegar Cruets from Emmo Home | 2. Lab Ware Based Cruet Set by Earl from mode | 3. Bird Oil + Vinegar from West Elm | 4. Double Walled Oil/Vinegar carafe by Ichendorf from A+R | 5. Cruet La Rioja from NYcruets | 6. Dachshund Oil and Vinegar Cruet Set from Branca

January is when everyone who vowed to have a healthier year (including yours truly) starts stampeding to the gym and piling their plates high with fresh veggie-filled salads. It sounds like a foolproof plan towards looking like a supermodel…if only I didn’t have a weakness for creamy dressings that defeat the whole purpose of eating salads in the first place! I’m convinced it would be easier to lay off the rich stuff if one of these beautiful oil & vinegar sets was adorning on my tabletop.

12 Responses to for a happy salad

1. How cute are these!? Love oil and vinegar and wish I had a cute little container like one of these!

2. Maddy says:

Actually, I’m more of a oil and vinegar girl myself, so these are definitely perfect for my home :)

That pyrex pair is just darling! I find lemon and olive oil helps, too!

4. The Demoiselle says:

I CANNOT function – I MUST HAVE those daschund oil & vinegar set. SERIOUSLY – where do you find this stuff?!!!

5. These are all so cute! I especially love the birds, but my grandma who is a scientist would totally appreciate the lab ones!

6. Nice round-up. The Lab ones are awesome.

7. Oh gosh, I have a weakness for dachshunds!

8. Mmm I have that weakness as well. I love the dog oil holders!

9. Alexa says:

Love the first ones. So cute!

10. Gabriella says:

If I had one of these sets, I would probably be more inclined to make myself a salad. These are too adorable!

11. Cara says:

I 100% agree with you, I love salad but I really love dressing :) Maybe I need to buy a fun little set to make balsamic and oil seem a bit more enticing. The beakers are really cute!

12. domestikate says:

January is not the time for salads anyway, it’s still winter, we need comfort and energy food! And number 5 is amazing … want want want.