Paper dress necklace from Hug A Porcupine | Braided Maiden Ear Warmer Headband from YesJess | Le Petit Singularite terranium from Twig | What Goes Around Comes Around print from raceytay

Happy Friday the 13th! We don’t have any set plans, but our friend Matt is in town, so I’m expecting lots of eating and drinking and hanging out (AKA the best kind of weekend of all).

In other news, Hubs and I are seriously considering getting a French bulldog to join our little family – eek! I’m freaking out a bit just at the thought of it. There’s lots of research and obsessive Googling to do in the next few days!

19 Responses to friday grab bag

1. Emily says:

Love these images!! That paper dress necklace is darling!

2. Katie*Belle says:

That headband is adorable! And congrats on thinking about getting a dog. It’s definitely a change, but I’ve never regretted it. To the contrary, I can’t imagine life without our pup!

3. did you get the dog? hope you had a nice weekend!

4. Alexa says:

So exciting about the French Bulldog! Keep us posted! I love that necklace!

5. The Demoiselle says:

What a darling necklace. As for the headband – I can use that in the FREEZING NYC weather!

6. Need that ear warmer!

xoxo navy & orange

7. The paper dress necklace is adorable!!

8. Tang says:

Aww that should be a fun adventure! Hope you find the perfect puppy. :)

9. sarah says:

Oh my goodness! First, LOVE that terrarium! Second, my cousin has two french bulldogs and they’re the most glorious little things. So funny! I think you’d be very happy with the decision.
    Looking forward to hearing the outcome! Have a good weekend!

A French bulldog?! John and I are absolutely mad about them!!!

We have a frenchie in the family – my SIL has one and she’s pretty great. She has about .5% body fat, haha. She is totally a body builder :) Good luck making a decision! Have a good weekend!

Yes! Get the frenchie. I will die – and you most post weekly pics!

13. OOo cool terarium! I have a plant on my desk that is dying because I have no windows in my office. You think one of those would survive?

14. Gabriella says:

Oh that is wonderful news. I’m admittedly a tad bit green with envy. We (husband and I) have done the research and the narrowing down (likely a Mini Schnauzer for us) but decided that the responsible thing to do is wait until the summer is over–at the v. least–before welcoming a pooch into our lives.

Have you seen the Animal Planet video for your breed? It was super helpful when we were doing our research.

15. Maddy says:

I want a French bulldog so bad!! We are definitely getting a puppy this year, but the debate over which breed is going strong. Maybe if you get him/her, I can show the hubs the pics and he will hopefully, fall in love with the idea of a Frenchie too :)

16. I didn’t even realize it was Friday the 13th! French bulldogs are adorable – hope you find the perfect little pup. :)

17. I love that print from raceytay, gorgeous! And I say go for it with the dog – I think I would if I had a bit more space!
    Have a good weekend :)