Small Cube Necklace from Cyclical Industry | Hello Necklace from Joanna Rutter | Skulls Long Necklace from Laonato | Blue Ice Necklace from Shlomit Ofir

I don’t often wear rings aside from my engagement ring/wedding band, and clanging bracelets always become annoying when I’m typing away at a desk all day. As a result, I run wiiild with necklaces – here are a few I wouldn’t mind adding to my ever-growing collection!

19 Responses to necklace necessities

1. April says:

I love ALL of these! And I can totally sympathize with your necklace obsession. I’m not wearing one today and I feel kinda naked.

2. Tang says:

I want the cube necklace! I’m the same. I never change my earrings or ring, only necklaces!

Love the blue ice necklace. So beautiful. Actually, who am I kidding…I’d take them all!

4. Meg says:

wow i love all those pieces of jewelry you posted. i love simple jewelry and frequently don’t load myself up with it just a simple necklace is all i need. thanks for stopping by my post over at 101 things i love

5. the “hello” necklace is in such an adorably pretty font!

6. Jessica says:

Oh the skull necklace would be the perfect gift for my sister!

I’m always bothered by bracelets, too–what gorgeous alternatives!

8. kristina says:

i love these beautifully delicate pieces – happy monday to you gloria!
    xx, k

9. Jill says:

LOVE Blue Ice necklace Gdog! That designer is kick ass.

10. amy b.s. says:

i am loving all of these!

11. These are gorgeous! I have a lot of favortie necklaces that need a little repair (my 2 yr old likes to yank on the chain and I’m pretty sure he has broken just about all of my necklaces!) Hopefully I an break him of the habit soon!

12. Alexa says:

Love the hello necklace!

13. The hello necklace is super cute! I’m a big fan of necklaces at the moment too, picked up a couple of lovely ones in the sale :)

14. Maddy says:

Love the skeleton necklace!! I know a few girls that would love to get their hands on one too :)

15. Gabriella says:

That “hello” necklace is just darling!

16. mimi says:

How adorable, my fave is the Hello. Makes me think of that Lionel Richie song by the same name!

17. Love that one with the skulls! It’s so edgy. For me, it’s earrings. I adore really dramatic (though not overly so) earrings. I also have two bracelets I’ve been wearing lately, but they’re more leather than metal so they don’t clang too much.

18. I’m sort of with you on this one. Bracelets aren’t really my thing, but necklaces are. And I can’t live/breathe without rings on my fingers. It’s kind of ridiculous.

I’m loving that skull necklace. Skulls are kind of an obsession of mine, but this looks really dainty and delicate. I love that contrast.

19. michelle says:

Cute! Love that Hello necklace.