Pearl Person Brooch from Howkapow | Baby blanket from PataPri | Strawberry and Chocolate Cookie Wooden Embroidered Pendant from The Spotless Loop | Mano Jars from Urban Butik

Happy Friday! I took a much needed DSLR photography class this week off of Skillshare, which, by the way, is totally worth checking out if you’re in the NYC area – so many cool and affordable classes! I’m eyeing a dumpling cooking class next (yum).

Now that I finally know what all the dials and knobs and numbers mean, I’m looking forward to playing around with my camera this weekend. Here’s hoping my frustrating days of grainy, blurry photos are behind me!

10 Responses to friday grab bag

1. That is probably the cutest brooch I have ever seen! You always have the most amazing finds!

2. kristina says:

i love your picks gloria, all soo sweet and – those jars are really cool… mmmm, dumplings….
    xoxo

3. Maddy says:

So excited for you! Once I took my first photography class, it opened up a world of creativity for me :)

4. Pilar says:

I look forward to you friday grab bag every week, you find the cutest things! I love those jars, so simple and pretty.

LOVE that pearl person–how sweet! And here’s to a weekend of confidently playing with your camera!

6. Tang says:

That sounds like fun! I wish I was in the area to attend too! Have a great weekend. :)

7. Jill says:

please teach me what you have learned. My Argentina photos are shite on a stick. Gross.

The baby blanket + fox is SO cute! And I love those jars! How cool you can take classes like htat and not have to sign up for a whole semester of stuff. I wish I had a dslr camera to get frustrated with :) Good luck figuring it out this weekend!

9. Gabriella says:

I’m so happy for you. I’ve been wanting to take a class but haven’t gotten around to it. Now that I’ve read this post, I’ve started the hunt for one again.

10. domestikate says:

I am loving my new dslr, so much fun! Also a huge fan of Monty the fox, modelling that baby blanket up there!