Color blocked outfit via Pretty Shiny Sparkly | Two toned lipstick via Keiko Lynn

I adore the idea of pairing together bold hues of red and pink for an eye popping look, and these lovely ladies have got it down pat. The two toned lipstick is an especially dramatic twist – I wonder if it would be as easy to pull off as she makes it look!

14 Responses to peas in a pod

1. Love this paring! Pink and red is such a great combo – I definitely need to try it out more!

2. Anna @ IHOD says:

This is a combo I have been wanting to try. A few years ago I would have gagged. Red and Pink together? No way! But now I go crazy for the combo. Just had to get used to it I guess;)

3. Laura says:

Love the colors! I might even be inspired to try out two tone lipstick today…

I’m glad that colour blocking is still fashionable – and I really like the clutch in the first picture

5. Carrie says:

it’s such a fierce combination. it’s so bold and daring. 2 of my favorite colors.

Shoetopia — Come and join! :]

Carrie

6. What a beautiful combination! Keiko nails it every time.

Application wouldn’t be so bad, but I can’t imagine long wear on that amazing lip!

8. I love this look! I don’t know if I have enough courage to do it but it is SO cute!

9. I’m fairly sure I couldn’t pull off that lipstick, but LOVE it all the same! It’s so fun :)

10. Ana says:

You are genius! I love this combo. I wish I could wear that whole outfit.

11. Maddy says:

I don’t know if I could pull off that makeup job either, but it looks so fierce!!

12. kristina says:

gloria – i love these two colors together, two of my favorites actually! hope you had a great monday ;) ;)
    xoxo