Bear Face Mirror from Gretel Home | Khristian A Howell Nolita Chevrons Duvet Cover from DENY Designs | Gold star necklace from Constant Baubling | Big Mac(arons) via Not So Humble Pie

Happy Friday! After a whole debacle of locking myself out of the apartment yesterday without my phone or wallet (awesome!), I am READY for the weekend. A portion of it will be spent memorizing husband’s number, because what good is borrowing someone’s phone when you don’t know what number to call? Damn my address book dependency!

17 Responses to friday grab bag

1. the big mac(aron) is seriously adorable!! what a great idea!

2. Major bummer! If it makes you feel any better, I JUST learned my hubby’s number about a month ago! Thanks for featuring my duvet cover!!

3. Alexa says:

Oh love that gorgeous duvet!!!

4. Oh my…that sounds like something I would do! Love that comforter in the photo.

5. So glad you got back into your house! Isn’t that the worst feeling? I locked my purse (and my daughter) in the car not long ago and totally freaked out!

6. tracy says:

All of these are so adorable. I hope you are having an amazing weekend.

P.S. We are having a giveaway over on our blog for a personalized necklace. If you have time please stop by and enter.

7. Ronnie says:

Gloria, that is too funny. But I know EXACTLY what you mean. :)
    That chevron duvet cover is just so awesome!
    Ronnie xo

8. Pilar says:

love the duvet cover… have a nice weekend!

9. Katherine says:

Love the Big (Mac)arons, what a cute idea! Adorable :)

10. homestilo says:

…as if macarons were not cute enough already. I also really like that star necklace. Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment.

Oh my goodness–you’ve earned a weekend! Enjoy every minute!

12. Connie @ Daydream In Color says:

Oh no! I should probably memorize phone numbers too! I’m super pumped for this weekend too. I want that macaron really badly! & that duvet cover for that matter…

Agh, I pretty much like everything on this page. I am checking out the star pendant now and the duvet cover

I adore that bedspread. Perfect with white sheets. Sorry to hear you got locked out…a typical day in my life as well!

15. Maddy says:

Oh man!! That sucks :( I dropped my engagement ring, wedding band and diamond hoops down the drain…luckily, we rescued them. But I was sweating bullets for a bit there.

16. OMG that a macaron hamburger? or should I call it an am-bare-gare??? so cute. sorry about locking yourself out, what a drag! happy weekend.