Flawed Gold-Plated Set of Bowls from Gretel Home | Cat Eye Glasses Cat Medal Brooch from Cookie Cutter | Kitchen Dancing Tea Towel from Sally Beerworth | Tuulip pillow from pikku

Happy Friday! I’m looking forward to a weekend of just good ol’ fashioned bumming around. Isn’t it funny how it always feels as if you need a vacation after your vacation?

15 Responses to friday grab bag

1. gorgeous round up… and I NEED that tea towel :)

2. I love the tulips pillows! So so pretty and cute!

3. Those bowls are absolutely adorable!!! Happy weekend!

4. kristina says:

i love having nothing to do, it’s one of my favorite things to do haha! have a wonderful weekend gloria, loving these cute picks ;)
    xoxo

5. Bumming is necessary sometimes – especially after a vacation! Happy weekend!

Always–I think we should just start building in a few extra days! Those gilded bowls are irresistible!

7. domestikate says:

Oh, those bowls are beautiful! Happy relaxing!

Pillows are awesome! And I posted similar bowls today. I could collect a zillion of ’em!

9. Alli says:

Coming home right before the weekend is the way to go! And I love that pillow (and the entire Pikku shop).

10. April says:

Sally Beerworth’s stuff is awesome! Just bought the postcard set. Thanks for sharing :)

11. jen @jenbe.me says:

oh so true!! i feel that way after every vacation! lol you think i’d learn and take an extra day off for recovery! but, i never do :P happy friday!

12. homestilo says:

Swooning over those bowls. And the tea towel makes me think “My sentiments exactly!” Great finds.

This weekend is going to be full of running around but it’s okay because it’s spring time. And if you can’t run around in the spring, then when can you?

14. Haha true words! I always feel that way after coming home from a great vaca…of course I just never want to come home.

15. Katie*Belle says:

I love that towel! And I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend : )