Tape Strip Hooks from Present & Correct | Frank wall hook from TinyLightbulbs | Cast iron mustache hook from At West End | Wooden wall Hooks from chocolate creative

I’ve been wanting to squeeze out a little more storage space out of our apartment by adding a few wall hooks, as part of the Spring Cleaning and Organizing initiative currently going on at our house. To my dismay, I caught myself throwing a handful of generic plastic hooks in my basket during a trip to Target. For shaaaame. I’m glad I snapped out of it in time, because these options are MUCH cuter.

12 Responses to off the hook

1. bianca says:

I recently also bought some hooks at Target (those white stick on ones) but I haven’t been able to put them up yet because they are just so ugly!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

2. little t says:

I love the mustache one!

3. perfect timing! I’m attempting to make an office area and need some organization – those wooden wall hooks are so colorful and fun!

Those tape hooks are just darling–I think I need them for our new office space!

5. Ana says:

This is so wonderful I can hardly cope!

6. That Mr. Mustache one is so cute! We could use some hooks as well…I smell a Target trip. :)

7. I love that the blue one looks like a bunny! So cute.

I didn’t even realize that one hook was a mustache until I read your captions. Too cute!

9. Anna @ IHOD says:

Ooo how fun! The bottom right is my absolute fave.
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend,
    Anna

Those are really adorable! I am guilty of owning those plastic white Target hooks :(

11. Ugh, lack of storage is my biggest irritation! I have got to get a hold of the cast iron moustache hook, it’s brilliant!