Stylish Jewelry Storage | Closet on Wheels | DIY Toiletry Shelf | Leftover Paint Storage

“Spring Cleaning” kind of feels like an all-year-round process at our apartment. We turn around to give ourselves a pat on the back once one section is cleared and tidy, only to find the rest of the house has become a cluttered disaster zone overnight. Aaaand repeat. Small space living is an art that’s certainly hard to master! So while I tear my hair out, please enjoy these impossibly lovely organization ideas, care of (who else but) Martha Stewart.

12 Responses to ship shape

1. My “organized” mess needs organization. Hehehehe. I love that first photo. I think I will be borrowing that idea. =)

2. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! says:

Wow I love the top picture with the dishes! Gorgeous. I actually do store my jewellery in bowls like that, but never thought to put them in a drawer too!

3. The jewelry in the teacups looks so pretty! Mine would definitely fall over/crash/shatter every time I opened and closed the drawer though haha… oh Martha.

4. Pink Ronnie says:

I LOVE the idea of storing jewellery in porcelain bowls like that.
    Ronnie xo

5. Organization in a small space is a constant battle, but so necessary — I love these ideas!

I love these ideas! John and I are always doing spring cleaning, too, but boy does it pay off when everything’s in its proper place!

7. I love the little bowls for jewelry organization! And I agree that small space living is hard to master. Thanks for sharing these lovely images though. It’s something to aspire to :)

8. Alli says:

Love this! I’m obsessed with organizing ideas – though it’s much more fun to plan than put it into action…
    PS. Thank you for the kind words today : )

9. That’s such a cute way to store paint for quick touch-ups. I think I’m actually going to paint my bedroom this spring…umm, maybe this summer. Time slips by so quickly.

I’ve always loved that jewelry idea. It’s pretty to look at and functional.

The jewelry drawer with the different bowls is such a darling idea – Martha, you make me sick sometimes!

12. Love these! My house is in dire need of a seriously thorough organizing. These ideas are great. I’m especially loving the over the door shelf and the under the bed drawers. Fab ways to make use of not so much space!