Warning: Use of undefined constant photo_source - assumed 'photo_source' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gchen/webapps/blog/wp-content/themes/lww_2014/loop-single.php on line 51
Warning: Use of undefined constant photo_source - assumed 'photo_source' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gchen/webapps/blog/wp-content/themes/lww_2014/loop-single.php on line 53
1. Rotating Pinwheel Ring from Virginie Millefiori | 2. Ice Cream Sandwich iPhone Case from Case Sera Sera | 3. Watermelon Pochette from P. Johnson Tailors | 4. Hose Water Glass Bottle from Faucet Face | 5. The Ocean Front Walk bike from Solé
The first day of summer is finally here, and as if on cue, the temperature soars to 95°. Pass the fan, please! We don’t have any major travel plans, but there are lots of things I’m looking forward to getting under my belt over the next few months, in addition to a few leftover from last year that I didn’t get around too. What’s on your summer fun list?
- Hit up some local beaches – helloooo Fire Island!
- Take a screenprinting class
- Make homemade ice cream! This might be challenging without a machine, but I’ll give this recipe a try.
- Go glamping on our roof patio. Sleeping under the stars and eating s’mores without packing a single bag sounds like my kind of fun.
- Cheer on players at the US Open
- Buy some great prints for our bedroom at the Renegade Crafts Fair (my fav!)
- Go clam digging. No clue where to do this – any suggestions?
- Kayak around Manhattan. It’s free!
- Throw a big BBQ bash with lots of sangria
- And go berry picking, of course. Nom nom nom.