Meadow Iron Vanity | Mini Dot Bedding | Pom-Pom Bath Mat | Peyton Lattice Shelf

I just put so many things from PB Teen on my home wishlist, that it needs to be renamed PB Almost 30 Years Old. Who wouldn’t love to primp at an elegant vanity like that someday? This line is a bit more affordable than its older sibling, Pottery Barn, and although it’s aimed at teenagers, there’s no hot pink leopard in sight. Thank heavens! Sooo apparently I shop at PB Teen AND Forever 21. What’s next, Baby Gap?

12 Responses to pbteen

1. i love PB teen! they have some really cute things!
    and i still shop at F21 too! ;)

Haha! I feel the same way though…I still shop at F21 for “of the moment” kinds of things. I usually wear them a few times though and then they’re shot. I am liking all this stuff though – I might have to order a few items for meself!

3. becks says:

loving these pictures as inspiration! love ur blog :)

4. Christine says:

Clearly it’s aimed for some very class teens (and almost 30 year olds). Love it.

5. Gina says:

I’ve never heard of this shop, but it’s amazing. love it and love your blog!

xo

6. Erin says:

I shop in Forever 21 and PB Teen as well, and I am 36. Sometimes they just have the right things at the right price point. I think we will be fine, as long as we stay away from the hot pink leopard:)

*Erin

7. Lily says:

They do have some gems there for sure. But just FYI on that hot pink cheetah ;)

Don’t forget the boy’s sections of Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers–my favorites!

I am with you girl! That book shelf is ah-mazing! And I totally hear you on the pink leopard!

10. Oh, so do you listen to Justin Bieber too? :D