Andrew Martin Black & White Kilim Sofa via HGTV | Klippan Magenta Bayshore Printed Sofa Cover from Bemz | Pink Ditte Sofa from Anthropologie | Medallion Band Larkin Sofa from DwellStudio

I honestly don’t know one person who has a patterned sofa, which isn’t surprising since they’re a bit harder to swap out than, say, throw pillows. It’s such a shame though because they really make a room pop! I think I could love that black and white one all through the years and then some.

15 Responses to sofas with personality

1. Georgia says:

LOVE! just love all of the sofas, could see any one of them in my house, love the bottom left especially.

2. Millie says:

The first sofa looks great with this black and white geometrical pattern !

3. These are so fun! Love that color block one. I guess because I already own a red sofa, the idea of a patterned sofa isn’t as much of a stretch for me, but I think I would definitely choose a pattern that plays well with others, like stripes.

4. Alison says:

Those are definitely statement pieces. I’m usually more drawn to bold accents but I love these sofas, especially the black and white one.

5. jillian m. says:

I really love these, although I’m one of those people you speak of. You know, the ones that go for plain sofas. It’s true, they’re so much easier to accessorize!

6. I adore every one of these! I have a couch now that works fine but would love to redecorate with more colors and patterns!

7. Maddy says:

I agree. I don’t think I can make a long term commitment to one myself, but I do love the look :)

BTW – Sorry I’ve been MIA lately! They’ve blocked all my favorite blogs at work making it harder to post and comment. But I’ve missed your daily findings (and the Tobygrams, of course!), so I’m going to try to poke my head around these parts more often. Hope you’re enjoying your summer!

8. homestilo says:

I agree with you, not enough of us take a chance on the patterned sofa. That kilim version is gorgeous and so bold.

9. That Kilim Sofa might as well propose to me now because I freaking love it! ;) Cheers from London!

10. Laicie says:

Ugh you are so right!! I want one now! (especially that first one)

Speaking as a girl without a single sofa, I’d kill for that kilim number–it’s divine!

12. thestripedelephant says:

Ohh love the black and white and purple striped ones. They would both look cute with some solid colored pillows and decorations.

I love the pastel one with the roll pillows. How fun is that?

14. Kyla says:

These sofas are so punchy! I love that top right one – If I had my dream house, I would totally put this sofa in an all-white room…it would be such a statement piece!