1. Octopus Pillow from Dermond Peterson | 2. Federalist Style Gold Convex Mirror from High Street Market | 3. Lobster Wall Hook from Monkey & Squirrel | 4. Corsaire Chair from Masisons Du Monde | 5. Driftwood Candelabra from VivaTerra

I wish I was hanging out at my dream beach house right now, reading a novel in that awesome captain’s chair with a hot pink octopus pillow by my side.

Speaking of the beach, I can’t believe I haven’t been at all this summer yet. Not okay. Need to get my priorities straight here!

14 Responses to ahoy sailor!

1. Emily says:

Oh my goodness– I need that anchor chair in my apartment pronto! Too fun!

2. Lynn says:

lovin’ the nautical insp here! Monkey & Squirrel creates such awesome, whimsical pieces. adore your choices Gloria!

3. i want that chair and pillow! i think they would look great together! now i just need to buy a little cottage somewhere….

4. Laicie says:

Okay all I want to do now after catching up on your blog is go on a vacation… as if I needed any more incentive. ;)

5. Millie says:

The octopus pillow !!! I love it !!

6. I love that lobster hook — too cute! I hope you get some beach-time in before the summer is over!

This sounds heavenly! John and I just make time for the beach yesterday, and it was so good to curl up next to each other in a sand dune–even if we may never be free of sand in the bed!

8. homestilo says:

So hard to pick a fave. Love the chair and always love anything with an octopus shape on it (don’t ask). Yes- you’ve got to get down to beach!

9. Aubrey says:

I honestly have no idea where you find all these rad products, but I’m *SO* glad you do! This is such an awesome roundup…and I was just scrolling through and those diamond ring measuring spoons are *slaying* me right now!

10. I love nautical theme, these pieces are all fabulous!

11. Oh, I love nautical themes! I’ve only been at the beach once this summer. :(

That chair is a serious commitment to the nautical theme. If it didn’t have the anchor, I could totally see myself picking it up for a versatile living space. Then again, it probably wouldn’t be as fun either

13. Ana says:

That chair is so gorg! I love it!

14. Katie*Belle says: