1. Owl Shaped Memo Pads from Galison | 2. Eraser Ring from The Container Store | 3. Valise Journal from Anthropologie | 4. Pink and Gold Chevron Pens from iomoi | 5. Striped Fleece Backpack from Poketo | 6. Brown Paper Bag Insulated Lunch Bag from Perpetual Kid

I can’t think of anything worse than having to sit through another algebra class in my life (stiiill waiting for an occassion to use the quadratic formula in real life), but if I absolutely HAD to? I’d bring these babies with me on the school bus for sure.

18 Responses to back to school

I love school supplies. Can I have that back pack? I can’t wait to take the girls school shopping one day.

2. awe – what cute stuff u picked out – i think i might miss going ‘back to school’ – there was A LOT less stress back then :o)

3. That backpack is super cute!

4. Laicie says:

HAHA! Oh my gosh my heart went pitter patter with the idea of school and school supplies… until you mentioned algebra… that jogged my memory. I’ll take the supplies without the school, please. :)

5. honeymyheart says:

this posts makes me want to go back to school shopping, even if i don’t have school to go to ;) but my desk is in need of a cute memo pad and shiny pencils.

6. Chris Olson says:

Cute school supplies. Love the striped fleece backpack. So nice to meet you in the ALT class with Victoria yesterday!

7. Stephanie says:

Math was never really my thing either. But! Back-to-school shopping was my favorite. Still love buying supplies for my desk – I would definitely go for that planner and those pens!

Gloria those are the most glamorous pencils I have EVER seen

Growing up, my favorite thing about August (besides my birthday) was my blow-out Staples school supply shopping spree!

10. Kyla says:

You know, I kind of miss high school! I hated math too (never ever use anything past 4th grade math), but I LOVED Art, English & History. I wish I had that lunch bag and journal!

11. Love these Gloria – I NEED that eraser ring :D

12. homestilo says:

Back to school has come a long way! Love the journal.

13. domestikate says:

I’ve been lusting after that Anthro journal for ages! And those owl post-its are super cute!

14. Alyssa says:

I love that journal–so pretty!
    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

15. I’ll skip the algebra (my bank account is proof enough that math and I don’t get along!) but I wouldn’t mind that notebook or the super cute paper bag lunchbox!

16. Millie says:

That’s a cute selection ! I particularly love the lunch paper bag :)

17. krystal says:

how cute is that backpack!

18. Katie*Belle says:

Good call on the quadratic formula! I don’t miss the anxiety of going back to school, but I do always want to stock up on supplies this time of year. And I’m loving this journal you’ve found!