Hand-Painted Chevron Pencil Cup from See Jane Work | Qualy Hummingbird Party Glass Tags from Queen Baby Bean | DIY Paper Orchid via Pinterest | Coral Infinity Scarf from EcoShag

Happy Friday! Who else is bummed that this is one of the last weekends of summer? I know autumn doesn’t officially start until well into September, but the magic of summer always seems to fade after Labor Day. Some friends will be having a BBQ this weekend (even fat French bulldogs are invited!), so we’ll be enjoying all the char-grilled tasty goodness we can handle while there’s still time!

16 Responses to friday grab bag

1. oh my gosh! i love all these finds!! they’re all so cute!

2. honeymyheart says:

those little birds are just the cutest! i need to accessorize my glass w/ one :)

3. jillian m. says:

Me! Over here! I’m bummed!

Summer is way too short. I always find I’m never quite done with it. But when winter ends, I’m jumping for joy and wondering, what took so long?

4. Heather says:

That mixed print scarf is just fabulous! And loving those orchids!

XO

5. becks says:

another great post, dear! love that chevron pencil holder and all white pencils + scissors !

6. I can’t believe that summer is ending – don’t remind me! Hope you had a great weekend!

7. Erica says:

Love the hummingbird glass tags… so original and cute!

8. Jenna says:

Love the white pencils & scissors in that chevron cup! And I agree, so sad about summer coming to an end. I’m always super sad to retire the sandals each season.

9. Laicie says:

Oh boo :( don’t even say it… as much as I love fall, I’m trying to pretend that the winter is not on its way… I’m not ready for summer to end! A BBQ sounds fantastic, though… have a great weekend!

10. Alyssa says:

There is nothing I love more than a good, chubby bulldog. I hope you have a great weekend! xo

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

11. just found ur blog – YAY to the weekend – i know i can’t wait!

12. Carly says:

LOVE that pencil cup! What a great find!

13. Fall is by far my favorite season – I’m so ready for boots, scarves, and of course Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Enjoy your weekend!

I’m bummed but fortunately (or unfortunately) it’s still going to be summer weather here for at least another few months. Crossing my fingers for no hurricanes

15. homestilo says:

Super bummed. Great picks as usual though- I’m a huge fan of scarves and that infinity scarf is calling me.