gift-guide-dogs

1. Pebbies Faceted Hematite Dog Collar from Dosha Dog | 2. Carly the Camel Good Karma Rope Toy from Wag.com | 3. Pup Tarts from Four Your Paws Only | 4. Barnyard Friends Hooded Towel from Pet Shed | 5. Tuck Me In Designer Dog Bed from Lucy's Dog Boutique | 6. Pawdicure Polish Pens from Warren London

It’s just a non-stop party at our house in September! There’s another birthday coming up soon, and this time it’s for a furry little monster who barks at his own reflection in shiny objects. I know Toby would be just as happy if we presented him with a cardboard toilet paper tube (his favorite) or an empty soda bottle (his second favorite), but I just can’t resist getting him some special goodies for his very first bday! I absolutely love that frog towel, but something tells me Toby may not like something that will result in more baths. Check it out in action on this adorable pup!

10 Responses to gift guide for man’s best friend

1. jillian m. says:

I know this is supposed to be for dogs, but those pop-tart (or rather, “pup-tart”) pillows are the cutest! I want them for me!

2. kristina says:

oh my gosh, everything is just so cute!! xoxo

You know Toby just kills me–and these presents are amazing!

4. Zhanna says:

My little Shihtzu is turning 7 next months. Thank you for all the cute suggestions because he is totaly a second baby in our family!
    XO,
    Zhanna

5. krystal says:

i wonder if bama would be down with me painting his nails, haha!

6. Kyla says:

Dawww, Toby sounds like one fun little guy! I don’t have a dog because my apartment doesn’t allow it, but I hope to rescue one day.

7. Erica says:

I love this… if ever there was a crazy dog lady, it was me. I’m obsessed. Love the frog towel. Priceless. I think my pups would kill me if I gave them a paw-dicure though… lol! My next pup will have to be a girl. ;)

Happy b-day Toby! :) (How old is he? My Patrick just turned 2 this month.)

Awwww Toby’s birthday. You should really get him those pup tarts – so cute

9. I always spoil my pup…happy birthday to Toby!

10. Erin says:

Oh my god, why are empty plastic bottles so alluring to dogs? My Fitz goes bonkers for them. But anything plush or stuffed he tears to shreds instantly. That bed is adorable!