Ceramic Rope Handles Basket from Burke Decor | Hitchcock's "The Birds" cookies via Pinterest | "I Make Stuff" notebook from oelwein | Logpile Wallpaper from roddy&ginger

Happy Friday! Hubs is away this weekend (boo), but the upside is that Toby and I are free to watch as much Real Housewives reunions as we want without protest (yay). I’m also looking forward to checking out the Crafts in Chelsea festival, and having a looong overdue girls night out with my gal pals.

Random side note: Word on the street is Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are getting hitched this weekend. Before she was big in the Hollywood scene, Jessica was a freshman with me at Tufts University, and she happened to both live in my dorm AND be in my awful French class where the professor always made it a point to call on people who didn’t have their hand raised. As a matter of convenience, we occasionally did homework together, and I have distinct memories of her dancing around her room with her head inside a cardboard box (to simulate being on TV) for a skit she wanted to do for extra credit. I totally could have worked this into my wedding speech if my invite hadn’t gotten lost in the mail :-)

15 Responses to friday grab bag

Holy celeb story–that is too funny!

Aren’t those cookies the bomb?

3. Cinz says:

sounds like a relaxing weekend! Im loving those halloween inspired cookies!

How cool that you were in the same uni and dorm as Jessica Biel:) quite funny when you mentioned about her sticking her head out from the cardboard box pretending its a tv, i can totally picture her doing that,lol

Cinz

That’s a totally funny story about Jessica Biel – cute and thanks for sharing

5. Those cookies look so lovely!

6. Sally says:

ha! no way, that’s the best side note ever!
    that wallpaper is super cute! hope you’re having a fab weekend :)

7. Stephanie says:

Wow, nice side note! Those cookies are so cute/sinister! Enjoy your weekend…

8. Jill says:

I love this post. Well, I love all your posts….Now this is getting creepy. I’m excited to see you tomorrow for our gal pal daaaate!!!!!

9. Laicie says:

Haha I love your side note — that’s pretty crazy. Have a great weekend!!

10. alli says:

Awesome side note! I’d definitely blame the postal service on this one.
    PS. When I was a teen, I was obsessed with Nsync, and Jessica was known as the rebellious girl from Seventh Heaven.

11. Can’t believe you went to college with Jessica Biel! Those crow cookies are so cute.

12. homestilo says:

Oh that’s so funny! You never get to hear any “side notes” on these celebrities. PS Love the look of those cookies.

13. Ashley says:

What????!!! This basically means you are famous. So serious!

My invite got lost in the mail too :-)

14. Milynn says:

Wow! That’s an awesome story, that must be so interesting to know how someone was before they became famous!

Have a great weekend!

15. First of all, how sad is it that I didn’t even realize it was Friday until I saw this post? Talk about a craptastic week!

Love your Jessica Biel story though. Also love that JT. Can’t wait to see what they wear!