gift guide for techies 2012

1. Feed Me! iPhone Case from Four Corner Store, $15 | 2. Envelope iPad Case from Poketo, $48 | 3. Pride and Prejudice Book iPhone/iPod Charger from Canterwick, $55 | 4. Aphrodite USB Hub from Burke Decor, $44 | 5. MyLife USB Ceramic Necklaces from Huset, $72 | 6. Apple Wireless Keyboard from Colorware, $200

For your loved ones who wake up in a cold sweat from horrific nightmares of a world without internet or computers. How terrifying!

13 Responses to gift guide for tech geeks

1. Stephanie says:

That feed me phone case is so cute! Love the Aphrodite too… such a quirky blend of classic/modern.

2. LOVE that ipad case! These are all such adorable gifts. Gosh I can’t believe gift guides are out already (a reminder that I need to start shopping now rather than later)! The holidays are soooo soon!

3. Erica says:

No. 1 is genius! Cute and functional. :)

4. trishie says:

Lovely gift ideas! I especially love the wireless keyboard.

5. Hah! That first iphone case looks like a panda or a… little white whale! Great picks for the inner geek in all of us!

xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

6. Can’t believe we’re talking about holiday gifts… I’m not ready for that at all!!!!

7. These are awesome. I want a ceramic mushroom for myself!

8. Alexa says:

Love these for those nerds in our lives.

Useful + adorable = genius!

10. Love this list! I wouldn’t mind finding the Pride and Prejudice charger under my tree!

11. Erin says:

The book-turned-docking-station has been on my radar for a while. I just love the idea! But I would have to pick a favorite book, and that is way too daunting, haha. Great gift ideas!

12. Alyssa says:

Ohhhh…tots want that pretty keyboard!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

13. val says:

i’m thinking you are one fierce gift giver! i’ll bet everyone hopes you’ll draw their name in the family gift exchange :)