friday grab bag

Black Diamond Ring from Alexis Russel | Initialed Balloons via 100 Layer Cake | Bliss in the Woods Bowl from Our Workshop | 'Man in the Moon' Embroidery Hoop from Brimmin

Happy Friday! Hubs and I have joked about the cheeseball amazingness known as Edible Arrangements for YEARS now, so you can imagine how I nearly died of laughter when a bouquet of strawberries & pineapples were delivered to the apartment yesterday. Well played, husband, well played.

What are you guys up to this weekend? I can’t believe we’re getting more snow – this is getting bananas!

14 Responses to friday grab bag

1. Melissa says:

Oh wow, that ring is all sorts of beautiful!

Yay, were the arrangements tasty?

3. Sally says:

Oooh cute round up – absolutley LOVE that ring!
    And a bit late here, but really love the redesign too, it looks fab! Hope you survived the snow, I think it’s heading this way in a few days! *sigh*

4. little t says:

That is a beautiful ring. I’m afraid to check the price…

5. Stephanie says:

My girls LOVE to eat fruit… I’m was actually thinking about ordering one of those for their next birthday! :) Love that ring… so unique!

Genius bouquet–and now you have fresh fruit for breakfast tomorrow!

7. Aw, that’s adorably hilarious!

I can’t believe there’s more snow on the way either. Freakin groundhog was full of it!

8. allison says:

The balloons with the letters on them? YES please! Also green apples are my FAV so I like this pic!

9. what cute initialed balloons. Glad you had a fun valentine’s day…filled with those cute pineapple flowers. :) -Marie

10. Haha…I do love fruit in fun shapes, and the ones dipped in chocolate are even better! Love that ring in the pic. Happy weekend.

Hilarious…I love that he did that. Well played indeed!

12. Alyssa says:

I love those little balloons (probably because they combine a few of my favorite things: parties, gold and pastels!). Happy weekend!

13. Friday grab bags are so fun each week – I love seeing the interesting things you’ve rounded up. Those balloons are too cool. And the edible arrangement sounds tasty! :)

14. Erin says:

Call me cheesy, but I’ve kind of always wanted someone to send me an Edible Arrangements bouquet. I love fruit in fun shapes on skewers…what’s not to love?! Hahah have a great weekend!