friday grab bag

Italian Fix business cards by Eva Black Design | Lottie Dots Decal from The Land of Nod | Lovely iPhone 4 Case from MochiThings | DIY Rope Coasters via Pinterest

Happy Friday! The bad news is that most of this weekend will be dedicated to work. The good news is I’ve discovered that putting on Dawson’s Creek while I’m at the computer (seasons 1-6 are up on Netflix) makes me want to NEVER STOP WORKING. So at least it’ll be a productive couple of days! I highly recommend revisiting our friends in Capeside because it is just as good now as when it came out 15(!?) years ago. Maybe even better, because you’ll be able to sing along to every song on the soundtrack. Have a good one!

PS. This is my 500th post – exciting stuff!

17 Responses to friday grab bag

1. Sarah says:

Just discovered your blog and love it – so much pretty! And now I’m going to have to rewatch some Dawson’s Creek…

Oh my goodness, queue up a steam of Felicity episodes and I’ll stay glued to my computer for hours! Hope it was a productive weekend!

3. Ali Mackin says:

All of these are such great finds. Love the gold decals, Land of Nod does have some really nice stuff.

Ali of

4. Erin says:

Dawson’s Creek was FIFTEEN YEARS AGO?? Oh my god, I feel old. Happy 500th post!!

5. the rope coasters are cool but i also like thos epans!!

6. Ah, those good old Dawson kids sleeping in each other’s beds and weeping over nothing. I had no idea you could watch it on Netflix, might just have to re-watch ALL of them! Congrats on your 500th post!

7. Alison says:

Those polka dot decals are fabulous! I would love them for my office – thank you for sharing!!

8. brooke field says:

hi! what a lovely blog you have. so cute.

xo, brooke

9. little t says:

If I had an iphone, I would have one of those covers!

10. Stephanie says:

Congrats on your 500th post! Those iPhone cases are adorable. Hope you have a productive weekend!

11. Josie says:

First of all, Dawson’s Creek is the best. Second, I do the same thing with The West Wing, and it’s mad-addictive. And third? That wallpaper needs to enter my life. Happy weekend!
    xo Josie

12. helen says:

thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment, gloria! you have such a beautiful blog – love your site design, and your content, too! so inspiring :) looking forward to reading more!

13. Natalie says:

I’m not afraid to admit that I did exactly what you did with your Netflix account :) I always loved the season of Joey at college. Enjoy your trip down memory lane!

14. Laura @ Chaotic Domestic says:

Love the polka dot wall! And I love those iPhone cases… especially the one with the glasses! :)
    Congrats on your 500th post! That’s amazing!

15. Alyssa says:

I need those dot decals for my house now. NOW!

16. You just blew my mind. Why did I never think to work to Dawson’s Creek?! I am so making that happen.

Also, Team Pacey all the way. ;)

17. Sarah says:

I’m laughing right now because I too watch Netflix shows while I work and I JUST started watching Dawson’s yesterday! I’ve never sen it before so I’m not sure if it’s really my thing but I’m giving it a chance. Happy weekend!