chic clutches

Marimekko Bag Clutch from Shannon | Envelope Clutch from Ann Taylor | Hard Candy Clutch from Nasty Gal | Clutch Bag With Double Tassel Zip from ASOS

I read somewhere that the average woman’s purse weighs 5 to 10 pounds, and judging from how I sometimes feel after running around town for a full day, I believe it! This means that downgrading to a chic clutch more often is totally doctor recommended right? Here are some pretty picks I’d love to welcome into my closet…you know, for my health and all.

20 Responses to clutch it

1. Kyla says:

I love how bright these are! I’ve been wanting a clutch purse for a while, that pink and red one is perfection.

2. homestilo says:

Oh how I love a clutch. I’ve never seen any of the Marimekko clutches- must look into this!

3. All of these are so cute! I especially love the mint & gold combo! Great selection!

4. that mint green one is gorrrgeous!

5. little t says:

Where was this post last week when I really needed it Gloria? I just got one for my Sister’s wedding, but now I’m thinking that red and orange number might have been a better choice…

6. Stephanie says:

Pretty clutches… love those tassels!

7. honeymyheart says:

clutches are my go-to bag. the red/pink one is my favorite :)

8. Leigh says:

Mint and gold look divine together! I’m loving the red and pink trend! And I love coral too! Basically I’m loving your selection here!

9. McKenna Ryan says:

I love all of these! I can always use a good clutch! This is a great collection. xx. McKenna Lou

10. Laicie says:

Oh yes, my back could definitely use a rest! Especially if that means I’m carrying that hot pink and red number. ;)

These clutches are fabulous–I’ve had my eye on a little crossbody so I can leave my enormous tote at home more often!

12. I’ll take one of each please!! Seriously great picks – I love the color block clutch and the mint is so pretty… but I like the others too!!

13. Valerie (Pieceful Wedding) says:

These are all gorgeous! I definitely want the Marimekko Bag Clutch…the design is so unique!

14. Alyssa says:

I’m really into carrying large clutches instead of bags lately. LOVE all of these options!

I believe it as well but I can’t help but like the heftier bags (let’s pretend it’s a really good workout and not shoulder / back damage)

16. Sarah says:

I’m drooling over that mint with the gold. I’m going to try to tell my husband that I need one of these so I don’t carry so much :)

17. Milynn says:

Oh after all my shoulder pain after walking around with my purse, I believe it. I really love that ann taylor clutch!

18. Rachel says:

These are all so pretty- I love the top left one!

19. I totally believe that about the purse poundage and, honestly, I think mine is probably closer to ten. Talk about a Mary Poppins bag!

I love clutches though! That colorblock one is especially cute!