pretty tea towels

Odyssey Tea Towel from Naka Store | Mrs. Tea Towel from 2Modern | Handy Tea Towel from Donna Wilson | Queens Wood Tea Towel from Citta Design

These tea towels are way too gorgeous to be banished to a life of drying dishes and wiping up spills – I’d frame these beauties on our walls instead!

20 Responses to frame worthy tea towels

1. Ali says:

Wow – love the detail on the waves. Such a nice collection!

Ali

2. I totally agree– these are amazing! My husband’s aunt has a wall of framed vintage handkerchiefs in her bedroom. It’s amazing. I want to create something similar and these are the perfect place to start!

3. homestilo says:

I second the framing of Gorgeous tea towels! Especially #1

4. Sally says:

I looove the Mrs tea towel, she’s definitely nice enough to frame! And Donna Wilson can really do no wrong :) I have some lovely tea towels at home but always end up using the horrible old ones!

5. little t says:

Love them all- and I’ve never thought of framing them before.

6. Stephanie says:

So pretty! These would all be super cute as wall art too. Have a great day!

7. oh wow, If you didn’t mention that they were tea towels, I would’ve thought they were prints! definitely something too pretty to use!

8. Kyla says:

These are definitely frame-worthy! I have a bad habit of buying tea towels but never using them because I think they’re too pretty ;)

9. Erica says:

The ocean one is so whimsical and fun! I love that it has a sense of humor. :)

10. McKenna Ryan says:

I love these patterns. So cute. xx. McKenna Lou

Those really are quite gorgeous – not for sopping up my red wine spills at all

12. holly says:

Great minds think alike girlfriend! I am doing a tea towel post later this week! hah! I love the ones you’ve chosen! Pop by my blog later this week and we can compare notes on what we like best!

xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

13. Laicie says:

Ooh I agree! These are so pretty! I love to hang a pretty tea towel from the front of my oven just for looks. :)

WOW–I’d never guess these were tea towels!

15. these are super cute! I wouldn’t wipe my hands on them, either :)

16. domestikate says:

Yes! I mentioned tea towels as art to my boyfriend the other day and he totally scoffed at the idea – I’m going to show him this post now!

17. I love unique tea towels. I always have my eye on the ones from Anthro. These are just darling! Great selection.
    Love, Richelle of Lynn + Lou

18. Rachel says:

I thought these were just prints at first- I’m amazed they are tea towels!

19. Alyssa says:

These are so pretty–I’d have to just stare at them and not use them!

20. Maddy says:

Frame worthy indeed! My favorite is the top left…all those details!