color dipped

Punchline Frames from Rivet & Sway | Charcoal Grey Feather Earrings from Graceful Hunter | Assembly Home Dipped Wood Box from Urban Outfitters | Dipper Bowls from Waggo | Cathy's Concepts Color Dipped Tote from Amazon

Slowly inch your way into the bright and vibrant colors of summer with these fun color dipped picks!

15 Responses to when i dip you dip we dip

1. Sage Grayson says:

Oh my gosh, I remember that song! Thanks for the flashback. :) I love that dipped tote.

2. Whaaa? Dipped earring? I love it!!! Love all these finds.

3. I love that dipped canvas bag. Those glasses are just to die for as well. Great finds Gloria! I love your blog so much. It never fails to bring me daily inspiration.
    Much love, doll!
    Love, Richelle from Lynn + Lou

4. Oh be still my beating heart! That dipped bag is pretty much perfect for a summer trip to the beach!

5. The title of this post = perfection. Love that tote, too!

Most hysterical musical reference and awesome pieces make for a happy Wednesday!

7. Alison says:

Love color dipped things, especially for the home!

8. little t says:

Those frames are insanely cool – I am now on their website and I CANNOT stop browsing. Great find, thanks xx

9. KS says:

haha! the title is just perfect + i love everything here!

10. Alyssa says:

Those glasses are so cool–I love the dip-dyed look!

11. Erin says:

Aaaand now I have that song in my head! ;)

12. Erica says:

LOL! Such a perfect title. I really like those eyeglasses. It’s a fun way to wear colorful frames without going overboard!

13. the glasses are so adorable. and ps i love the blog post title…hilarious!

Molly {Dreams in HD}

14. How cute and uplifting — I love pops of colour!