cool iPhone docks

Ice Phone from Red5 | Ozaki iSuppli Gramo iPhone Speaker from Audio Cubes | Hand Form iPhone Dock from Kimpton Style | Driftwood iPhone Charging Dock from UncommonGoods | Alarm Dock from Areaware

Before I had a smartphone, I would often go about my life and completely forget to check my phone for a day or two at a time. Now that I’m armed with an iPhone, I can’t stop fiddling with it all the time – texting, taking pics, playing games, reading articles, making sure I drink enough water, etc. It’s kind of bumming me out lately! I’m hoping a cute phone stand will encourage me to “set it and forget it” more often when I’m home…fingers crossed!

14 Responses to dock it

1. little t says:

Love the old skool telephone and the alarm dock. More great finds Gloria.

2. Laura Beth @perched on a whim says:

Hi, my name is Laura Beth from Perched on a Whim, and I found your blog through following other bloggers on Twitter. You have such an aesthetic talent and, perhaps, THE cutest dog. Toby is too much for me right now!

I have resisted the Smartphone movement, but that Instagram app tugs at my heartstrings, for I am down to my LAST pack of Polaroid film…

Cheers!

3. Maria @ Inspiration Affirmation says:

I don’t have a cute iPhone charger, but these are making me think that I need one in a bad way! ;-) I love the log charger — so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

4. homestilo says:

I know just what you mean Gloria. I got mine only in January (I know, I’m late to the party) and I’m loving every second of it.
    Loving the ozaki station.

5. Ooh good idea — anything to have a reason to put it down. I’m so terrible about checking mine constantly!!

YES–this is genius! It’s terrible to suddenly realize that “just checking email” is really just being checked out!

7. i LOVE the yellow dock .. sunny color for waking up in the morn! I’m def too cell phone obsessed, so on weekends I am “trying” not to use it so much …. when I am at home, it STAYS on the dock, I have even walked to town without it (feels a lil naked withOUT it, but trying to “tame” my obsession).

8. Stephanie says:

Fun options! I love the one that looks like a log. Hope you’re having a great week, Gloria!

9. allison says:

I love it! I want that pink phone!

10. Alyssa says:

I love the wood one! I’ve been looking for a dock for my iPod, but I can’t find one anywhere (it’s the newest version, with the weird new plug on the bottom!).

11. these are all so cute, especially the pink old school phone. maybe they’ll do the trick :)

I’d like a super cute dock as well. Okay, let’s face it. Everytime you post anything on your blog, I want it. Sigh, not good for my wallet at all