friday grab bag

Happy Friday! Are you all prepared for the end of Google Reader this weekend? Sad face. I’ll be jumping over to Feedly, but Bloglovin seems to be a popular choice as well. I hope you’ll come join the Little White Whale party over there :-) This week I’m loving…

• This festive confetti-filled necklace from Studio8.
  • This vanilla bean spongecake topped with salted caramel apples from Raspberri Cupcakes. Cake is delicious and all, but I’d be happy with a big bowl of those apples alone!
  • These colorful wings from Big Bird’s Boutique that transform your little ones into exotic birdies.
  • This crazy jellyfish tank from Jellyfish Art. I would seriously be hypnotized into a trance within 5 minutes of this thing being on my desk.

11 Responses to friday grab bag

1. little t says:

I’m following you on bloglovin Gloria x

That jellyfish tank is super rad. Never thought of domesticating the little critters.

3. Lynn says:

kinda freakin’ out over the jellies in that really rad tank! what a find Gloria. ummm, much better than a lava lamp i’d say ;) and i think you may have just inspired me for next Halloween with an exotic bird costume too!

4. So fun! I especially love that necklace. It’s like having a party around your neck!

5. Stephanie says:

That cake looks amazing! I didn’t realize one could keep jellyfish as pets… I always love seeing them at the coast aquarium we visit every summer. Have a wonderful weekend!

6. I moved on to Feedly days ago… love the whole look! have a nice one!

That CAKE! Happy weekend!

8. Oh wow, I totally want that jellyfish tank…definitely cool!

9. SJ says:

Loving that confetti filled necklace! So fabulous!1
    XX-SJ

10. Erin says:

I was sold on that jellyfish tank until I saw the price tag. Yikes! Maybe I’ll add it to my Christmas list (not too early to start, right?)

My dear, I’ve got your blog all locked and loaded on Feedly so I won’t miss a thing. Have a wonderful weekend