Little White Whale business cards

Alt NYC was a blast, you guys! I don’t have a lot of friends who are into blogging, so it was wonderful to be able to connect with so many fabulous people who love it as much as I do. Walking into a huge room of girls already chattering away with each other was intimidating (thankfully I spotted Audrey right away!), but everyone was so friendly that my anxiety quickly melted away. We did a few crafts, had some delicious food and drinks, said hi to Martha, and got our learn on. I also bumped into Laicie at the cocktail party afterwards. which was a big blur of balloons, candy, and wine, and we hit it off like old friends – so fun!

I plan on doing a “what I learned” post later this week so I won’t get into all that right now, but I will say that the speakers planted a few seeds into this little head of mine, and the wheels are turning…

* My business cards were printed at Jakprints, and they did an awesome job! One pearl of wisdom here – if you’re thinking of getting your cards edge painted, I recommend doing a bright color and not silver, which is quite hard to see on individual cards. Lesson learned.

25 Responses to let’s do biznass

1. Very nice cards! Can’t wait for the “what I learned post”!

2. Lynn says:

you’re SO lucky to have attended Alt Gloria – it’s on my wish list for sure! the biz cards are awesome – great tip about the edging too, thanks.

3. Your biz cards are soooo cool! I love them, AHOY!

4. little t says:

I can’t wait to hear all. The business cards are gorgeous!

5. Theresa says:

It was a pleasure meeting you and Audrey. I only wish we had connected earlier in the day. I can relate to that feeling of intimidation, but someone would inevitably offer a warm smile and that feeling would melt away. I’m looking forward to reading more about your takeaways and lessons learned later in the week.

6. Victoria says:

Love your business cards, so creative and original. I’m looking forward to reading what you learned there!

7. Kristina says:

I love your business cards Gloria, really nice! xk

8. Loved your card Gloria – duh, I could I not! A red edge would look awesome, no? xx

9. steph says:

Your cards are great! And it was so nice to meet you on Thursday! Looking forward to the “what I learned” post.

10. Ali Mackin says:

Oh my these came out AWESOME!! Nice! Hey thanks up for the info on the printer too as I have redesign my business cards AGAIN as I changed the name of the blog once and the design twice!

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Your business cards are fabulous. So creative and original – nice job Gloria. Can’t wait to read your findings!

These cards are the cutest!

13. Rebecca says:

Your cards look awesome! So cute and original!

Rebecca

14. Holly Wells says:

Your cards look absolutely amazing! I am just loving how simply beautiful they are! Good work, design whiz! And happy you had fun at Alt!

xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

15. I can’t WAIT to read your post on Alt! And those cards? Too stinkin cute!

What perfect cards–can’t wait to hear all about Alt!

17. Sounds like a wonderful time, and I love your business cards…the design is so cute!

18. Erica says:

Sounds like a great time! Can’t wait for more of the recap! :)

19. Alexa says:

Oh my gosh your business cards are seriously SO cute! They did such a nice job!

20. Sally says:

your cards are super lovely! glad alt was amazing, and thanks for just introducing me to some new (to me) blogs!

21. I wish I were there, it sounds amazing! Your cards are so pretty, btw, I love the colors and that scallop.

22. Laicie says:

It was SO much fun to finally meet you in person Gloria! Can’t wait to get together again soon!!

23. Rachel says:

Those business cards are so cute!

24. Erin says:

Those are ADORABLE and so perfect for your brand. I can’t wait to hear all about Alt. You were one of three bloggers I knew going, and I’d love to hear all the lessons learned. Did you guys get swag??

25. Your cards are adorable, thanks for the edge painting tip. I was actually thinking of doing a silver edge myself. I’m so sorry that I missed Alt NYC! I would have loved to meet you in person, and thanks for introducing me to AUdrey’s blog, I’m fawning over it now!