colorful home decor

Stripe & Dot Print Canvas Tote from LEIF | MRP Pendant Lights from Property | Small Yellow Metal Rhino Planter from RICE | Mondelliani Sunglasses from Wolf & Badger | Oopsy Tasty Spatula from ModCloth

Currently lurving these color happy accessories for you and your home!

PS. Anyone heading to Alt NYC tomorrow? It’s my first time going to an Alt Summit conference, so I’m a wee bit nervous…let’s hang out!

16 Responses to turn on the brights

1. Kristina says:

I think I need those cute spatulas in my life! xk

2. Love these. If I didn’t have too many totes to begin with I would absolutely neeeeed that tote! Stripes and polka dots are my faves.

And have an awesome time at Alt! I hope you do a post on some of the stuff you take away from it!!!

3. Holly Wells says:

I just got a little animal planter too! CUTE! Have So much fun at Alt Summit! What a fun experience- Can’t wait to hear how it goes for you!

xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

4. Kyla says:

I am loving these summer brights! And I wish I was headed to ALT, but unfortunately I’ll just have to wait for all the recaps :)

5. There’s nothing I like more than bright colors around the house! Those spatulas are so much fun!

6. Want that tote!!
    And those spatulas are pretty cute too!

Have fun at Alt! I would love to go sometime!

7. Pati Mo says:

loving that rhino!

8. loving all the brights! Especially those spatulas. Hilarious!

Have fun at Alt!! I wish I had gone to the NYC conference instead of SLC. It was SO COLD and miserable in SLC. Really cool city, but I’m not a fan or it in January.

Anyhoo! Just relax and be yourself. You’ll meet some fun people for sure!

9. Alyssa says:

Gah! That planter is so freakin’ cute. I love it!

10. Victoria says:

Ohh this really brightens my day!!! I love all the vibrant, pretty colors. I would have so much fun with those spatulas!

11. allison says:

I love the spatula’s! So colorful and creative!

12. Love these bright colors!! And I’m on my way now! My first time too, I can’t wait to meet you!!

13. Erin says:

Theresa from InspirationCoop is going! Have fun you guys!

Love the planter. I’ve been searching for some fun little planters like this for the house. Lovely! Have fun @ Alt!

15. Rachel says:

Those spatulas are too cool!

16. Sally says:

love these bright colours, especially that tote bag, it’s so fun!
    hope you have an amazing time at alt!