friday grab bag

Happy Friday! One of my best friends from high school is in town, so I’m excited to catch up with her and get our karaoke on. I swear this tradition will never end – we will be belting out Meatloaf’s I Will Do Anything For Love at strange bars until we’re 90 years old. This week I’m loving…

• These super cute cloud hangers from Tea Pea New Zealand.
  • The cheery stripes of this gorgeous silk scarf from Swiden.
  • This peach pie recipe from Yummy Mummy Kitchen that doesn’t even involve the monotonous task of cutting up all the peaches – yes!
  • This awesome workspace from My Attic. I definitely need “Get off the internet” scrawled in big letters on my wall too.

18 Responses to friday grab bag

1. GGBG Style says:

Love the cloud hangers. Happy Friday!

Lina

2. Suzanne says:

Yay! We had so much fun! You did not make me that peach pie though as I expected…

3. Sally says:

That peach pie looks SO good!
    Hope you had a brilliant weekend!

4. the peach pie looks so, so good! and I love the cloud hangers to pieces!

I have a feeling I’m a little too late to be joining on to the ‘summer brights’ trend… maybe it’s because of the impending season change but I just don’t want to let go!

6. Meatloaf eh? Interesting! I would probably sell my soul for that peach pie!

7. Stephanie says:

Those cloud hangers are adorable! Happy weekend to you, Gloria!

Have fun with your bestie! Those cloud hangers are little works of art.

I have John yelling “Get off the internet!”–this looks better!

10. Those hangers are the cutest — have so much fun this weekend!!

11. Alexa says:

I’m seriously in love with those sweet cloud hangers! Too cute!

12. Jane Y. says:

omg i love those letters on the walls! what a great idea! happy friday and have a great time with karaoke! :)

13. Jillian says:

Yeah karaoke! I like the ones on the lower east side. So much fun!

14. I cannot stop smiling at those cloud hangers! I need about a million in my life right now. Also, that peach pie is to die for.

15. Erica says:

Those hangers are so dreamy! I love how they are colorful too!

Such a fun workspace. We could all use those reminders from time to time.

Have an awesome weekend, Gloria!!

16. Mariko says:

That workspace is killer. I used to hang out at a karaoke bar where there was this 80 year old couple who’d sing to each other every week. They were the cutest, and I’m sure you will be too.

17. Jill says:

wahoooo SO EXCITED!!!!! I get to be the girl. Wait, no Meatloaf. Love the workspace idea above by the way!

18. oh my goodness those hangers are the cutest thing ever. and that peach pie looks so delicious, wish i could have some for breakfast this morning :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}