modern return address stamps

Return Address Stamp No. 4 from Empress Stationery | Custom Return Address Stamp from Alexa Sonken | Revel Stout Style Calligraphy Stamp from Angelique Ink | Woodtype Arch Stamp from The Chatty Press

These bee-youtiful return address stamps make me want to start sending out snail mail to everyone I’ve ever met in my whole life. Seriously! Hmmm now where’s my elementary school yearbook…

13 Responses to return to sender

1. Snail mail is right up my street – even more so now you’ve shown me these awesome stamps! Amazing!

2. Mackenzie says:

Such pretty examples of great typography! I am so happy to be following your blog- it is great inspiration for creating!

3. Ahhh, I love these! I just recently bought the cutest little stamp so that I could do it. There is a gorgeous font and bunting involved— I just wish I could remember where I got it!

4. Jill says:

I WANT THIS GDOGGIO.

5. Sarah says:

I love pretty address stamps. I bought one before I got married and it saved me carpal tunnel :)

6. Alexa Sonken says:

Hey Gloria! Thanks for featuring my leafy address stamp :) Love your blog!

These are perfect!

8. Jane Y. says:

I saw similar ones at paper source here in the DC/Virginia area and have been wanting one so bad! Perfect for holiday mailings! :)

9. I invested in this one last year https://www.etsy.com/transaction/85294047?ref=fb2_tnx_title and use it all the time, though my stamps never ever come out as clean as those above.

10. Mariko says:

So pretty. We go this one made for our wedding invites: https://www.etsy.com/ca/transaction/42046140?ref=fb2_tnx_title, but I kinda wish we’d gotten one with a little more flourish…

11. I love snail mail so much! I think it’s time to invest in one of these stamps!

12. Oh I’m so obsessed with pretty snail mail! I’d have a million of these if I could!