diy or buy tassel garlands

Crafty folks: Throwing a fabulous party and have a few movies saved up in your Netflix queue? Then gather up some tissue paper, sit your butt down, and head on over to Linen Lace & Love to start churning these babies out.

Not-so-crafty folks: Get festive without the effort with some beautiful pre-made garlands from The Flair Exchange!

14 Responses to diy or buy: tassel garlands

1. I would DIY in front of a marathon Netflix session (with plenty of chocolate at hand, obvi)— unless I was totally overwhelmed with way too many other things on my to-do list!

2. Sally says:

Love love this DIY! I’m going to have to give this a go, even if just to hang up around my desk :)

3. Stephanie says:

So pretty! Love the colors. I might lean towards the pre-made ones because I’m kind of lazy. :P Have a great day!

4. OMG LOVE! This feature is my fave, lady. It’s so much fun. :)

5. I love this column of yours!! I wish I could be more of a DIY-er so often times I get lazy and just want to buy the thing. BUT it’s good to know I can make it too! I love these tassels!!!

6. Oh, this was one of my favorite DIY’s we worked on for our engagement party!!! As pretty as the The Flair Exchange is – I like to customize my colors :)

7. Alison says:

I would rather DIY, just because you can customize your colors!

8. Angel Y. says:

Carmen’s tassel garlands are amazing! As much as I love to DIY, it was so much easier to have something put together with lovely colors to choose from.

9. Tiffany says:

I made these once and I think if I needed to make a lot for an event, I would definitely buy!

10. ashlyn says:

i say buy! i made 4 of these for my graduation party this past spring + let me tell you, it takes a LONG time to make them! & it really does matter what quality tissue paper you get! xo

11. Alyssa says:

My roommate DIY-ed these and they actually came out great. Super easy!

12. Jane Y. says:

love this. would love to try and make some. definitely have a ton on my netflix queue :)

13. oh how i love tassel garland!
    would i make one myself? hmm….

Molly {Dreams in HD}

14. Erin says:

Oh I’m so happy these garlands haven’t gone out of style yet! I love them so much! xo