chic throw pillows

Raven Birds Oyster Linen Pillow from Hable Construction | Neon Yellow and Grey Chevron Organic Pillow from Earth Cadets | from | Silver Skull Pillow from Z Gallerie | Cross Throw Pillow from Pencil Me In | Love Arrow Pillow from Dormify

I would gladly fill up my couch with all of these lovely pillows and force my family to sit on the floor instead. It’s called priorities, people!

16 Responses to pillow fight

1. Sarah says:

LOL, I agree. My husband thinks that collecting excessive pillows is a really weird trait of mine. I still feel we could use a lot more!

2. Lynn says:

agreed, a couch full of pillows is my idea of the perfect comfy/cozy spot to nook in. love these ones, the graphics are really rad!

3. Jillian says:

I love the skull pillow so much. It would probably be one of the few items in the house that me and Bob could agree on!

4. Sarah says:

I actually want to throw every single one of these on my couch. It’d be an interesting mix!

5. Ada says:

Haha, yep I luv me my pillows too. Like why do people sit on the sofa and grab the pillows .. leave them alone. Pillows = coziness!

6. Alexa says:

So cute. Love the skulls!

7. I love that peach cross throw pillow!! I have been thinking that I really really should buy some throw pillows for my apartment! So thanks for a great post!

8. Gloria I think you read my mind! I need a ton of new throw pillows in my house and I’m on the hunt! I love the birds!

9. looove the love pillow!

10. Mariko says:

Loving the metallic skulls. I really need to just bite the bullet and commit to some new pillows.

11. love all the graphic prints, but my fave is the cross throw pillow :) i still need to buy some for our couch so this is great inspiration.

Molly {Dreams in HD}

12. Alecia says:

HA! you and me both girl! the cross pillow is on my list.

13. Jane Y. says:

i am in love with throw pillows. i almost had a crazy idea of making some myself but that might turn into a disaster.

14. Alyssa says:

Those skulls are so cool–I love the metallic!

15. That skull one might be my fave! I’ve been craving a fun throw pillow situation for our living room and keep saying I’m going to have my sister teach me how to make covers–but these are so cute I might have to reconsider!

These are sweet (yes, even the skull one). Have you seen the pillows in Christine’s shop? They’re freaking awesome! http://www.etsy.com/shop/plumed