fox home decor

1. Fox Pillow from UncommonGoods | 2. Rose Gold Fox Ring from CreaMellow | 3. Fox Tea Towel from Patina | 4. Fox Lacquer Jewelry Box from C.Wonder | 5. Laser Cut Fox Bookends from Design Atelier Article | 6. Fall Critters Fox Mug from tag2u.com

I’m sure most of you have seen this completely batshit weird music video that went viral last month of “The Fox” by two Norwegian brothers known as Ylvis. The song is hilariously terrible, yet SO VERY CATCHY. I watched it weeks ago when it first came out, and I still randomly find myself humming bits of it…and now it will be in your head too! You’re welcome!

19 Responses to what does the fox say?

1. OMG! Now that song is stuck in my head! haha
    LOVE that ring! And that mug is pretty cute too!

2. Stephanie says:

Cute! Especially love the fox ring. Funny video!

3. michelle says:

I want every single one of these items!

Gloria…this post is killing my wallet. I love everything in it. I am fox crazy. Foxtastic!

5. Rachel says:

Ah that video is so funny/weird. Those bookends are calling my name

6. trishie says:

What cute selections! So in love with the fox ring.

7. I’m so into foxes as design right now! Love all of your picks, Gloria!! Especially that ring and tea towel! So cute!

How had I not heard this song before?!

9. THAT SONG! It was like I couldn’t stop listening to it :) Love all the foxy gear, especially that sweet little ring.

10. I’m sure I’m the only person who hasn’t seen that video! But thanks for getting the tune stuck in my head, Gloria :)

I’d also like to have the lacquered jewelry box!

11. Jane Y. says:

omg. i don’t think i have ever heard this song. wait, was this the one that everyone was touting as the next gangnam style? i cracked up listening to it. lol. i love your foxy products! and i love uncommon goods!

12. Mariko says:

Need that tea towel! Sooo adorable.

13. Alyssa says:

I’m kind of weirdly obsessed with that video–it’s so weird, but so catchy! And my college mascot was a fox, so I naturally love all of this!

14. so very cute! our new dog kind of looks like a little white fox, so i think i might need that ring :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}

It’s playing on the radio here! What about in Cali?

16. Sally says:

I was away with friends this weekend and for some reason we couldn’t get it out of our heads! Kept blurting out stupid lines from it, pretty funny though :)
    That fox pillow is ridiculously cute!

17. I had not seen it but that was too funny… Have a lovely day!