Warning: Use of undefined constant photo_source - assumed 'photo_source' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gchen/webapps/blog/wp-content/themes/lww_2014/loop-single.php on line 51
Ready or not, it’s that time aaaagain! I’m fully committed to getting a jump start on gift shopping this year to avoid the dreaded last minute scramble, and yes, I’m also fully aware that I say this every year. Gift guides will be coming your way each week, starting with some personalized goodies…
Sometimes your friends and family are SO incredible that an off-the-shelf kind of gift just isn’t enough. Go the extra mile with these unique personalized gift ideas for the special people in your life:
1. Remember obsessively clicking through a View-Master when you were little? Well now you can fill up a reel with your personal photos and even add 3D captions with Image3D. My inner 6 year old is beyond amazed.
2. Rifle Paper-ize your loved one with a custom illustrated portrait to top off these charming calling cards.
3. Turn a 30 second video clip of you guys goofing off togther into a flipbook via FlipClips!
4. Immortalize the fun times you’ve had by having your Instagram photos printed, matted, and framed over at Printstagram.
5. This custom cross stitch by Scarlet Pyjamas would be such a fun twist on a classic family portrait!
6. Get your creative juices flowing over at Hayden Harnett by turning your personal photo or artwork into a stylish silk scarf.