friday grab bag

Happy Friday! This week I’m loving…

• This superb desk makeover by Natty By Design that makes me want to turn everything in our house into an ombre rainbow.
  • This Pac Man ring from Letters Earring that every child of the 80’s definitely needs
  • Cupcakes transformed into little fluffy reindeer! I love how they look like they’re buried in the snow – so stinking cute!
  • This starry DIY constellation runner that looks way too hard for me to tackle successfully, so I’ll just be admiring it from afar

PS. I hope you’ve been taking full advantage of all the 24 Merry Days giveaways so far!

9 Responses to friday grab bag

1. Kyla says:

I hope you’ve had a nice weekend! I’ve had my eye on that DIY table runner for a while, though I feel like it’s too much of a project for me, too!

2. Ali Mackin says:

Ah that desk make over is soooo cool!! And the cupcake definitely passing this along to my friend Dana she makes flamingo cupcakes and “cookie beach” which is an Pineapple with the bottom cut off to look like palm tree and placed on crushed up cookies to look like sand with homemade cookies sitting on it. She will love this.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

3. I seriously want that pac man ring! So awesome!
    Have a great weekend!

4. Those pac-man rings are just adorable!! And the constellation runner! love it!! Have such a wonderful weekend, Gloria!

That desk-chair combo is simply darling–happy weekend!

6. Jane Y. says:

that pacman ring is adorable! grew up in the eighties with punky brewster and voltron and all :)

7. Stephanie says:

That ring is so sweet! Yay for the 80’s!

8. Alecia says:

I mean that constellation runner is amazing! Wish I was crafty. :)

9. Alison says:

Loving that ombre desk and chair! The colors had me at hellO!