friday grab bag

Happy Friday! This weekend I’ll be scrambling around town for a few last minute gifts, meeting up with friends, and squeezing in the obligatory visit to the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, which just happens to be from my hometown this year – hooray! This week I’m loving…

PS. 24 Merry Days is still going strong. Don’t forget to enter to win a $150 gift card to Oh Hello Friend – it’s open readers worldwide!

12 Responses to friday grab bag

1. Mariko says:

That giant safety pin is the bomb. I don’t even know what I’d use it for. I just want it!

2. Stephanie says:

Those owls are amazing! How fun to get to see that tree up close in person. Enjoy your weekend!

3. melissa says:

Last minute Christmas shopping here too! I have the lasr two things to get for my son and 1 other person to start Christmas shopping for. Those owls are beautiful!

4. Lynn says:

happy weekend Gloria! by the sounds of it yours will be very full of wintertime traditions including a meet + greet with the best tree outta them all! so lucky :)

i was at a friends recently and she served something very similar to those delicious sounding cranberry & brie bites. i almost couldn’t stop eating them, so good! wishing you a wondrous holiday, hope it’s filled with much joy and peaceful pleasures.

5. Oh those cranberry + brie bites are the cutest! So perfectly festive and sound delish too of course :)

Those owls are magical!

7. Those floral owl sculptures have stolen my heart!!! Enjoy your weekend, Gloria!!

8. emma says:

I love the Live Simply print!!

9. Alison says:

What a genius idea for my collection of washi tape. Have a great holiday Gloria:)

10. These are all awesome but giant safety pin FOR THE WIN! It would probably work awesome for my overflowing ribbon collection too!

11. Jane Y. says:

love those owls! i hope to catch the white house christmas tree. but every time i go there i keep thinking of the big beautiful rockefeller one! have a good weekend!

My goodness, those owls are beautiful