friday grab bag

Happy Friday and Happy Chinese New Year! Add the Super Bowl to the mix and I foresee myself being in a very deep food coma this entire weekend…and I can’t wait – nom nom nom! This week I’m loving…

• Gilded flowers in the form of these dreamy orchids bobby pins from Twigs & Honey
  • The incredible Mountain Blossom pattern of this hand printed Japanese furoshiki, a traditional wrapping cloth, from The Link Collective. I would love this as a poster!
  • These fairy dusted glitter donuts from Glitter Guide that are almost too pretty to eat
  • The unique beauty of this New York Fashion Week invitation for the Tanya Taylor show. Her team painted 600 canvases by hand for the event!

13 Responses to friday grab bag

So much goodness in one post. Those donuts look divine and I love the bobby pins and Japanese wrapping cloth. So pretty.

2. Stephanie says:

Those glittery donuts are so pretty! Happy Chinese New Year!

3. Ooh those donuts look too good to eat! Have an amazing weekend, lady!

4. Kyla says:

Oh yes, a food coma is definitely happening this weekend! I love those glitter donuts…pretty and delicious! And Happy Chinese New Year!

5. Mariko says:

Glitter donuts!! Get in my belly!!

6. Sarah says:

That invite is so cool! I love that they hand painted so many!

7. Oh for the love of all things pretty – this furoshiki is SO beautiful!! Love it. Happy Chinese New Year to you my dear – are you going to CHinatown to watch the parade? Heard it’s great fun!

8. I’ll be joining you in the food coma ;) Goodness, that Mountain Blossom pattern is gorgeous!!! Happy Chinese New Year, Gloria! xo

9. those donuts look insanely awesome! and i would have loved to receive one of those beautiful NYFW invitations :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}

10. Jane Y. says:

amazing invitation! and those donuts are too too pretty! happy new year and have a great weekend!

11. Sally says:

Sounds like a pretty great weekend! That Japanese Mountain Blossom cloth is absolutley gorgeous, love the colours and pattern.

12. Jen says:

Those donuts! They’ve got me thinking edible glitter should be on all desserts!

Those must be the most glam doughnuts I’ve ever seen! Fit for a princess, those are