beautiful business cards

Shyama Golden via Jeannie Jeannie | Fenwick Pythons by J Fletcher Design | Christina Yan via Behance | Molly Jacques via Oh So Beautiful Paper

One of my favorite parts of attending Alt NYC last year (besides the whole learning part) was all the pretty business cards that got traded around like Pokemon cards! And although I won’t be attending Alt SLC next week, I couldn’t resist hunting around for some gorgeous cards to gawk at anyway – isn’t that snake skin textured card incredible? I’m blown away!

12 Responses to here’s my card

1. Crystal says:

Ahh – love llamas!! I need to get better business cards, they printed my name off center. lol

2. Jane Y. says:

seriously so pretty. i never had pretty business cards before and so i’m always gawking at them as well!

3. I remember the first time I saw the Chrstine Yan ones – so beautiful!! These are all wonderful! I should probably think about making some business cards….

4. Kyla says:

I love these! Collecting business cards is my favorite, and it looks like you picked up some really great ones last year!

5. I love Christina Yan’s! The little gold flecks really set it apart.
    xx, Angelica

6. Alison says:

That should be so much fun! I am hoping that they come back to NYC so that I can go too.

7. lena says:

Those little gold flecks are divine!

8. Jen says:

Great finds, as usual! I’m kind of partial to that llama card— especially since it’s designed to help people remember how to say her name. Mission totally accomplished!

9. Miss Bobbin says:

oooh I have a slight obsession with business cards, what a wonderful collection!
    Cuddles & Love,
    Miss Bobbin
    xx

10. hena tayeb says:

those are some gorgeous cards. makes me want to redo mine.

11. so beautiful! that python business card is unreal.

Molly {Dreams in HD}

12. Sarah says:

Whew, they’re all amazing! I’m one of those wierdo types who has a shoebox full of the best business cards I’ve ever received. Any of these would certainly make it in the box!