whimsical art prints

One Scoop or Two print by Emily Rickard | The World Is Your Oyster print by Rifle Paper Co. | Sailor print by Depeapa | Be Nice To Yourself print by Laura George | Stop & Smell the Peonies print by SS Print Shop | Burger and Fries print by Benjamin Flouw

I’m such a sucker for a fun (and pretty and whimsical and inspirational and just plain goofy) art print that I’m a little afraid of the day we inevitably move out into an actual house with so many bare walls to spruce up – I wouldn’t be able to resist putting a gallery wall in every single room! Totally normal decor decision.

13 Responses to walls of whimsy

1. Laura says:

OMG I love that sailor print! His hat is the best part. xoxo

2. Alina says:

I’m always scouring Etsy for the quirky, original and funny prints that I would like to hang in my future house! The ones you selected here are amazing, love especially the one with the burger!
    Ps. What a lovely blog you have here! Thanks to your comment on my blog I could discover yours! :-)

3. Stephanie says:

I love that peonies print! Peonies are my favorite!

4. Milynn says:

I love these prints! I just moved into my apartment and my walls are completely bare. Not one nail hammered into a single wall. I have been shopping for some, definitely need help collecting to create a gallery wall!

5. Oh my – I love all of these picks!! I would absolutely love a gallery wall in every room! That “World is your oyster” print is one of my faves!

6. Jen says:

I’m totally with you on the gallery wall thing too. I want them everywhere. #cantstopwontstop

Also, this collection immediately made me think of The Decemberists for some reason. Maybe it’s the sailor, but now I need to go listen!

7. Mariko says:

I’m so with you on the gallery wall in every room. I’m determined to cover every wall I have with art, taste be damned!

8. Jane Y. says:

i love the sailor one. and i totally saw the rifle paper co. one but got other prints. still love the oyster one though! such a great phrase!

9. Huge fan of whimsical art prints, they are just too much fun! Adoring “The World is Your Oyster” and “Be Nice to Yourself” prints. Charming!

10. such great picks! the burger and fries are adorable and i absolutely love the peonies print.

Molly {Dreams in HD}

11. alexa says:

Ah love all of these. That Sailor print is so cool!

12. Alyssa says:

That peonies print is so cute–love it!

I’ve been trying to build my gallery wall but am missing crucial ingredients… like frames. Sigh…