travel inspired gift guide

1. World Map With Pins from Oliver Jeffers Shop | 2. Airbus 24k Gold Plated Earrings via Amazon | 3. HND Pillow Cover from airporttag | 4. Around The World Leather Watch from Urban Outfitters | 5. The Fifty United Plates from Corbe Company | 6. The World Is Your Oyster World Globe from Wild & Free Designs

If I ever found myself with a winning lottery ticket in my hand, you can be rest assured that we’d be boarding a plane for a wild trip around the world so fast it would make your head spin! Weird foods, beautiful sights, and cozy hotels are like my fun trifecta. My inner 5 year always starts screaming “We’re here! We’re here!” when the plane starts descending down towards the airport, as I smudge up the window to get a closer look at the new landscape glittering down below :-) Here are a few fun travel inspired goodies that will remind you to rekindle your sense of adventure every once in a while – as that gorgeous globe boldly declares, the world is your oyster!

8 Responses to wanderlusting from home

1. Taylor says:

I absolutely need those state plates. They are great!

And now I’m spending ALL my moneys on Oliver Jeffers’s store

3. Stephanie says:

Cute globe! My girls are 5 and your description totally reminded me of them! :)

4. What a great post! Those earrings are adorable.
    xx, Angelica

5. Jessica says:

That’s how I would spend my first few months after winning the lottery too! I’d just travel all over the world!! I’m having major wanderlusting moments right now, since the weather is getting warmer. I want to travel, but will probably just end up doing a roadtrip somewhere nearby :) I love that map!!

6. Jane Y. says:

i love that map. i’ve been wanting to make one for our wall for a long time but just haven’t found the perfect map. :)

I am there with you. It’s been so long that I’ve been somewhere totally foreign. I miss the adventure but these little goodies could keep me quiet for awhile.

8. Erin says:

Those airport tag pillows are my fave, I’ve been eyeing the CDG one for a while ;) xo