free printable diamond ring gift tags

Our weekend of wedding fun did not disappoint! It was filled with love, sunshine, mountains of food, acrobatic dancing (seriously), and many trips down memory lane. I’m not usually an emotional mess at weddings, but I couldn’t help tearing up when I saw my friend all decked out in her gorgeous wedding gown for the first time, standing in her childhood home where we had spent so much time gabbing about school and boys as kids. Lifelong friendships like this are hard to come by, and I feel so incredibly lucky to be by their side as they embark on this new chapter in their lives.

free printable diamond ring gift tags

And since my heart is still aflutter from these past few days, I created some cute diamond ring gift tags for you to use for your upcoming weddings and bridal showers – just print and cut out to accessorize your gifts! After all, a little bling is always nice, even in paper form :-) I’ve created two versions: a gift tag with a solid center and a gift topper with a cut out center. Enjoy!

Download the PDF here

free printable diamond ring gift tags

17 Responses to diamond ring printable gift tags

1. Mary Anderson says:

Can I get this diamond ring cut out in a different color?

2. kelly la says:

hey there, i would like to use these printables asap but there seems to be an error : (

please let me know if this can be corrected/updated! i was so excited to use it. thanks!

3. Caroline Taleski says:

I love these! However the link isn’t working for me. Has it expired? Hopefully not!

4. Pingback: 50 Free Bridal Shower Printables - Pretty My Party

5. Pingback: Freebie : Put a ring on it ! | So Vintage So Girly

6. Pingback: Off The Record: Carnivals, Congratulations & Photos with Craig Dearsley! | DIY wedding blog | UK wedding blog | Bespoke-Bride: Wedding Blog

7. Nan says:

Oh my gosh Gloria these are too cute! Love them.

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog, so happy you commented so I could find my way over here to yours. Such a great blog, can’t wait to follow along from now on!
    xo Nan
    Simply Elegant Blog

8. Laicie says:

Oh my gosh, Gloria, you are brilliant. So cute!

9. Gloria, I am a total wedding weeper–I just can’t help myself seeing all the love :) These gift tags are perfection!

10. What a great idea, you are so talented! Love the colors!

11. Yuni says:

Just downloaded it. Since there’s no wedding around me at the moment, so I probably will just use them for bookmarks. Because they are so cute, and why not? ;) Thanks Gloria for sharing!

12. Ashley Minck says:

So lovely to hear you talking about your childhood friend getting married. My best friend since age four got married recently and I couldn’t help but be emotional! I’m also loving these gift tags and will be keeping them in mind for the next bachelorette or engagement party I throw.

13. Jen says:

These are SO. STINKIN. CUTE! I’m totally pinning this for the next wedding/shower/little girl party we have!

14. Oh my goodness these are too cute. Pinning!
    A huge congrats to your friend! Weddings of close friends are such a beautiful thing

15. Allie Mackin says:

Oh these are wonderful!! Wow so creative. Oh yes I remember when a friend of mine got married. I cried twice. The first time was when I was trying to plan her bridal shower and her sister law called me and left a message on my machine yelling about a venue I was considering. And the second time was when I saw her in her dress!

Allie of ALLIE NYC

16. Rachel says:

this is too cute! My close friend just got engaged so I might make these!